Is it possible to make a robot morph that works?

Hello, before I get into the question, I want to say I’m sorry if I am posting this in the wrong category. I posted this on Development Discussion because I want to discuss this certain model and if it’ll work and I want to hear it from the scripters and builders. Thank you!

I want to make a group about a city that is overrun by robots (like General Atomics from Fallout 4 or the Lucky 38 from Fallout: New Vegas) I was thinking about making a robot morph that’ll shoot lasers, missiles, and bullets and boost up their armor and more health. My question is, is it possible to make a robot morph do that? For the scripters, is there a certain script that’ll make the robot shoot and make the player become a robot? For the builders, is it possible to make the robot morph? That’s all. I’m sorry if I am asking too much, I want to make a group this fun by adding robot morphs and make it into a city RP. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey there! I love fallout to, and yes it s possible if the scripting is right.

2 Likes

Short and easy answer, yes, it is possible to do everything you just mentioned. You just have to have the right kind of people to do what you are asking.

2 Likes

As a programer and builder/3d modeler. Yes! Totally possible, and even, many different approaches.

Certain script!?.. nope… Scripting is custom! and its not only 1 script… its about many different systems to be scripted for each special functions for the robots and players. If you gonna create a team you will need a good programer, or it will be impossible to achieve :3

2 Likes

Ahhh okay. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

NPC Kit

NP-C 9000 Robots
RO-01 Robots
It is beautiful, safe and free, and you can modify it

2 Likes

So when you say modify, you mean I can make the robots a morph and give them the ability to shoot? I’m talking player and not NPC.

So far, I checked the NPC Kit and it was helpful.

Here you can find what is related to the player’s personality

1 Like

I think this is what you were looking for

1 Like

Player Character Change to NPC Kit Roblox Freebies

The file contains all the details in the video
Player Character Change.rbxl (104.6 KB)

1 Like