Is selling an unban from a game against TOS or Rules?

Well, the point I was originally making was about monetization, that’s why I was talking about monetization, and that’s why this thread is about monetizing bans.

While I agree that mechanics to clear up a moderation queue are valuable, I’m not sure I really follow this logic when it comes to bans. Like - if it didn’t matter if they really did it or not as they could just buy access back, why even sell access* at all. You could just as easily do a random number generator lottery and get the same effect, just without the monetization stuff which you said you don’t care about.

Even 10 thousand people caught is still really low in your case though - I’m assuming most of your plays come from this game, which has 11.4 million visits. 10k banned accounts in a game with that many plays is still only 0.08% of the audience. Being generous maybe we could assume 90% of these visits are repeat plays, but that still leaves you with only 0.8% of your audience caught exploiting. I assumed 2.5% of the audience gets caught - unless your in person moderation team is truly next level I doubt you’ve caught enough to warrant monetizing it, which again is the point of this thread.

But hey, nobody likes exploiters, it’s good you’re banning em - I just don’t think selling access back into the game is the best move for monetization, or ignoring that, reducing moderation queues.

This thread is about “Is selling an unban from a game against TOS or Rules” not "“Is it worth selling/monetizing unbans” .

10 thousand people is a lot, and the number of bans aren’t exclusive to 1 game, it’ll keep growing as more games are made and more people are caught since the ban system I plan using is shared.

EDIT: We’re going really off topic, if you want you can make a discussion on this or I can make one if you want send me a private message.

I don’t believe it’s against Roblox, especially if it’s done off-site. Also, I would think of this as a ticket for speeding. If you don’t pay your fine, you go to jail, but if you pay it you’re free.

They already use alts, its not going to hurt until roblox accounts cost something.

Yes, you are allowed to sell unban passes for your game.

As for the quote you provided from the Roblox Terms of Service, it is referring to in-game content being traded for Robux or real life currency as Roblox has no way of tracking this and providing support if someone gets scammed. ie Trading a rainbow neon unicorn from Adopt me for $10 would be against the ToS.