Is the German Iron Cross allowed on Roblox?

Hello, so I’m making a game with a few of ww1 references, and i was wondering if the Iron Cross is allowed on roblox as it was a decoration used by Prussia and Germany way before ww2 happened.

I’ve went through the roblox marketplace to see if other people have uploaded it and there was a few but i still wanted to make sure if it was actually allowed.

there is already a topic on this

Ah, didn’t see it when i was searching through the forum. But from what i’ve read there are alot of mixed opinions about the cross, i suppose i’ll just play it safe and use a different design, thanks!

2 Likes

You can’t really reference WW1 at all, as stated in the Roblox Community Standards:

Then half the games on ROBLOX are breaking ToS and should be deleted. Tons of games reference WW2, WW1, Vietnam, etc., even a few games referencing the Russo-Ukraine War out there.

@kenziemarcello , I can tell you from experience that the German Iron Cross is NOT allowed. Once upon a time it was, as seen here, but in previous years it has become verboten.

In 2019, I tried uploading it, a year or two after I uploaded the linked one, and was immediately banned for a week. I successfully appealed it.

In 2022, I accidentally uploaded something that had an extremely small Iron Cross on it, and they banned for me a week, again. This time, it was not successfully appealed.

Goes to show, not allowed.