Is there a way to change the size of multiple parts at once in one direction, without changing the X, Y and Z sizes all together?

Hello!

So I am modeling a vehicle with multiple parts ofcourse, and around 20 of them have to be the same size.

As a lazy person, I don’t want to scale them one by one. Is there a way to resize them in one axis all at the same time, without them growing/shrinking in all directions?

View an example of how it works now when I want to resize everything at the same time here.

3 Likes

The old ROBLOX dragger does not have this functionality, but the new beta dragger does. If you don’t have access to or simply do not want to use the new dragger while in beta, I recommend downloading the Studio Build Suite plugin which can do what you are asking for. It is the premier method of building within Studio.

3 Likes

Wait really? How do you use it?

1 Like

I was mistaken. I thought that I had it working last time I used it, but I guess I misremembered… I distinctly remember trying to resize from one axis using the new dragger since the old dragger couldn’t do it, but yeah. I can’t figure out how to make it work in a group even with changing the pivot.

Use SBS!

3 Likes

I know the F3X plugin has this functionality. If you want to try it, here you go: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/1449503

2 Likes

Thanks, SBS did exactly what I wanted!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.