Is there a way to get rid of these lines?

While I was building in Roblox Studio I noticed these “Lines” in my building. I am not sure how to remove them. I thought it just might be a studio graphic thing. So I launched my game on Roblox, with 10 Graphics, and they were still there. I always use 0.2 or 0.1 for the move snap to grid. It only occurs between to parts.

Lines:

The one solution that I have found is unioning the parts; but as I hear it, unions are pretty bad for performance and often corrupt.

Also I do not believe it is from the Textures on the Parts, this is because even with the textures deleted there are still “Lines” in between the parts.

UPDATE:
I can’t seem to replicate it anymore, even in the same experience. Only in the instances provided earlier.

Technically yes because its where 2 parts touch but it would be so hard and time-consuming to do it is not worth it, BUT you can union and negate to make that hallway and the line will not be there.

In studio settings there is a setting you need to disable that will fix this. I think it’s called move multiple parts as one.

File > Settings > Studio

If this is what you are talking about, it did not seem to make a difference when I enabled it.
Thanks anyways!

Make sure it’s disabled is what I meant. There might be another setting. Also you can disable collision dragging.

1 Like

Not sure if it is, but I think this might be a rendering issue due to Roblox’s new update.

1 Like