Is there a way to lock hingeconstraints in place or weld them accurately?

I have been having issues with hingeconstraints glitching out. I have tried multiple things to fix it, But those are not working perfectly.

I have tried using the limits on the hingeconstraints, Which did nothing at all the motors still glitched out.
I have tried using manual welds on the server, Which caused the parts to weld at different locations.
I have tried using WeldConstraints on the server / client, Which resulted in laggy creations and weld at different locations.

All of these did not work out well sadly and im hoping if you guys know something.

If you are create a rigid model, I will suggest welding all of the parts together. This is probably the best solution from what I think you are trying to do.

From what I have read, you tried to do so, but the parts were welded in “different locations”. This seems to be a code implementation issue. I suggest posting your weld code here.

It welds via the server, Since its only possible to weld via the server, But this causes the parts to weld unaccurately at high speeds.