Is there a way to replicate real arm movement on viewmodel?

For my new Gun System i want a viewmodel that replicates the real arm movement.

I tried things like setting the viewmodel transform to the real arm transform but the body attach from the gun won’t animate:

Is there a other way to replicate animations for the viewmodel?

1 Like

The viewmodel:
Screenshot (56)

There have been plenty of posts here about that, just search gun aiming with arm movement.

1 Like

Didn’t find solution for me becouse i want a viewmodel and all i found was without a viewmodel.

i don’t know what viewmodel is (because i’m new) but I think that putting the mesh and texture of the gun to the viewmodel and correct the position might work

1 Like

Why do you want a ViewModel instead of a first person view?

1 Like

No, I want my Gun System to have just for first person view

So just limit the player to first person view.
I searched “lock to first person view” and found a few posts on the subject already.

1 Like

Yeah, but then whats with this:

The gun isn’t replicating the animations

But are you using ViewModel or just first person view in the video, you haven’t explained how you are doing it.

I used the search term “gun aiming with arm movement” from my first post and came up with this post that has a solution:

1 Like

I don’t understand that post. I found it yesterday but still don’t understand it.
And i use:

VM.Torso["Right Shoulder"].Transform = Character.Torso["Right Shoulder"].Transform
VM.Torso["Left Shoulder"].Transform = Character.Torso["Left Shoulder"].Transform

And it sets the ToolGrip Part1 to the BodyAttach from the gun

Finally got it working! And thanks to you all!

Please tell others how you did it so they can get help from your solution as well.

1 Like

Well it was simple. Just use the characters tool grip and set part0 to the viewmodel torso.