Is there any way to improve upon my teleporter system

is there a way that i can improve upon the teleporter system

hello guys, i’ve been trying to make a teleporter system where people go inside of a part and they’ll get teleported as soon as the timer is up

so first lemme explain what it is exactly

there is a min and a max player limit,
the minimum amount of players is needed for the timer to start counting down
the maximum is amount of players that’s allowed to be inside the teleporter

when the timer counts down to 0 then all the players inside gets teleported to the place id

there are attributes inside the model (you can change them of course)
MaxPlayers
MinPlayers
PlaceId
Time

there’s a bill board gui called TeleportGui, and its for the display of players inside and time left

there’s a module its responsible for the touch part of it and its in replicated storage and called, zone plus

there’s a script that initializes all the teleporters to let them be able to work and its in server script service and it uses the tag editor plugin

and the module thats mainly responsible for teleporting players is called “SafeTeleport” and its in server storage

and finally the module that is pretty much the frame work of the teleporter system and its in server storage and its called TeleportModule

if you need me to help clarify a tad bit more then please ask and also here’s the place
teleport_place.rbxl (76.8 KB)

Most people don’t really prefer downloads to critique on subjects, you should create a model containing the objects instead.

1 Like

For anyone who doesn’t feel like downloading the RBLX file, here’s what it looks like:

You go inside of the block to start the timer.

If you want to leave, you can also simply walk out of the cube.

It’s a clever system, however, I believe a tad bit more GUI could be used. Possibly before they get teleported to a new place, and when they join a queue. Other than that, I personally believe it’s a clever and unique teleportation system.

You should include an exit button incase the player wants to exit out.

Ah sorry, I forgot to explain that players can exit via walking out of the cube. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

whats the big deal about having to download it, its easier rather than having to explain how to set it up

what do you mean tad bit more gui could be used?
like i don’t get what you exactly what you mean

I’m not sure if you know but, you shouldn’t download links on the internet if you don’t know if it’s trustworthy.