Is there anything I can do against constant DDos attacks against my games?

For the last few days I’ve been getting many threats by a few people who own a tool to crash servers demanding things like Usd, robux, and in game unbans. They say if I don’t listen they’ll crash many servers and severely drop my player count.

They’ve already crashed and duped on many servers, so I lowered max player count per server and banned some of their accounts, although sort of useless since they can just join on an alt

Is there anything I can do? I’ve seen suggestions to contact roblox support but I feel that wouldn’t be very effective or it would take a long time. Thanks

1 Like

Roblox is currently working on tools to perm ban hackers on all accounts but right now you need roblox to ip ban them, so yes, contact roblox.

1 Like

I would think just report user under moderation is the right category?

If they are personally attacking you and your games you should take it to roblox support, roblox support is like reporting someone but people actually read it.

1 Like

this seems like a game issue not a ddos

1 Like

it is not a game issue. They’ve sent me many screenshots of them sending the attacks and even sent the discord server for it as well

You probably got some vulnerable script that allows them to crash the server, try to find it and fix it, if you can’t then hire someone to fix it for you or get help from someone u trust, since u probably don’t wanna post all ur scripts here

1 Like