Is this considered inappropriate..?

Is this considered inappropriate…?

8 Likes

well… i think the last ‘ends himself’ is not really…

4 Likes

Yeah, I think @OBCBeeDev has a good point. Maybe change it too something less harsh. Otherwise, the rest look fine! I like the way the effects look.

6 Likes

Bro put “Ends Himself” :skull:

Yeah, I agree with everyone else, just change it to something with less vulgarity.

2 Likes

Like everyone else said, change it to something less harsh.

maybe “Slaughterer gets stabbed”?

3 Likes

Suicide? Look at this-

Change it to something more kid friendly like Slaughterer Eats A Poison hotdog or something like that.

4 Likes

@AIIusi_onist @papahetfan @G9nx @JustAGameDeveloper1 @OBCBeeDev

Thanks for the feedback. This any better?

… or will the corrupted moderation system ban the game if they notice it?

3 Likes

That might be even worse, but it also depends on what age group the game is targeted at. What kind of game is this anyway?

1 Like

As long as the death effect doesn’t promote suicide it should be within acceptable standards. For your inquiries, the character intentionally killing himself is considered as promoting suicide.

3 Likes

Yeah although I could say the same for shooting games?

It promotes shooting other people in that logic…?

Realistically would they ban me or not. This is mainly from the point of view of being too graphic

1 Like

well that’s way better, however it is still a form of self-harm so in order to avoid trouble regarding that you could maybe put an animation on the killer that’s telepathically moving the hand of the target to stab itself or something like that possibly

2 Likes

How could it depend on what type of game?

Furthermore, how is it possibly worse?

1 Like

Thought of that although may be difficult. I’ll see what I can do tho

1 Like

As I’ve said before, as long as it doesn’t involve self harm it shouldn’t be flagged by Roblox Moderators. If you think it’s too graphic for Roblox, then don’t do it. If not, do it. For your inquires, there are Roblox games with blood corpses and gore(to a reasonable extent).

3 Likes

I know there are games with blood corpses. Not like I have no experience gaming. And also, Roblox moderation is corrupted. They ban some things and leave other things seemingly less appropriate.

I’ve been banned several times for uploading images, some already uploaded to Roblox by themselves, not because of copyright, but because it was “inappropriate” (e.g. an image of a sci-fi gun already in the catalogue)

I don’t consider it inappropriate comparing to other things. I like hearing logic from other people who may think it is inappropriate. So if you could answer my question to you, couldn’t you say the same for shooting games which are harming others?

1 Like

Suicide so no it’s not

1 Like

You can get the answer yourself, its self explanatory. If it involves self harm or contains gore, it will be moderated.

1 Like

Your logic: Self harm is less appropriate than harming others.

Furthermore, you completely disregarded your previous argument where you said that other games have gore that are not moderated.

It isn’t self explanatory. Hence why I want you to explain why you think this would be moderated over unmoderated goory shooting games where you kill others.

My game, as well as others with gore, clearly do not intend to influence this type of behaviour

1 Like

Shooters games are generally more “welcomed” (or something like that) than those that contain self-harm - questioning it would probably mean questioning society/parents.

A potential reason for something like this is that shooters like arsenal (or CS:GO, an off-platform example) don’t do it in a way that you are absolutely a psychopath for loving the outcome from playing, while games that introduce self-harm explictly, well, do the quite opposite.

1 Like

They’re death effects as can be seen in the images. It’s not an option for that player to do on themselves.