Alright so, this was brought to my attention by one of my friends; their controls weren’t working and when going to give a little helping hand, we found this… I’m 99% sure this is a backdoor/virus to something and it was in multiple scripts.
This line of code it’s the same as require(5151855975) but it’s using ascii code to translate the numbers to characters. So to know if it’s a virus or not, you will need to check what 5151855975 contains.
Its a require function to get a module script. Though when I put the ID into my browser it was a model, and when I tried to put it in game, it crashed my studio. Though, it doesn’t seam very harmful because you can’t require a model
I let my computer be a guinea pig and opened the “Content Deleted” model on roblox studio. Almost intstantly my 16gb of ram was taken up. I closed my other apps, and roblox studio continued to eat away at any ram until it was about 96 percent usage. None of this suprised me since many times really large models will eat up ram like that, but what was weird was my disc usage shot up to about 50 percent and my transfer rate was at 100. After about 10 minutes my screen went black for a moment and when it went back on my disc was back at 0. I’d really be interested to see what the actual model is. Hope my pc doesn’t have a virus now.
Yeah, it probably is a virus. It sorta looks like a decoded script. Or just using getfenv to hide the require. If you didn’t get this line or insert it from a model, then you should probably check every plugin you have.