Is This SCP Game Open Sourced?

1. What do you want to achieve?

I am looking for the source of this game: What is this game? - Album on Imgur
I was wondering if this game/project is open sourced since I’ve seen alot of other SCP games use the same map and movement system.

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?

I’ve searched everywhere with the tags like, “Roblox SCP Movement System”, “Roblox SCP Open Source” but can’t seem to find it.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

8 Likes

Many people tend to “Steal” games or pay to get them, But i wouldn’t say they are stolen in any way. It probably is (Open Sourced) but you may be able to find it through looking in the developers games looking for something open sourced and just opening it in edit game will probably work for what you are doing.

6 Likes

I Have Also Tried that in like 5 Months, Because My site Was far from finished. So I decided to Search for a provisional Site Instead while The one i am making slowly Progresses, However i found nothing.

Hello it is probably stolen and has been resold many times over. There are websites where you can buy assets stolen from games but will not link to those.

1 Like

It’s obvious stolen, especially with the valuechanged’s OTS gun system which people now sell in some discord servers.

Edit: The “SCP Movement system” is just animations taken from the adobe’s Maximo website

3 Likes

I am pretty sure it is as I have seen this site before.

Its a stolen site, i have seen multiple sold copies for a solid 10k-25k
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hello. I’m the original developer of this site along with a friend of mine by the name of @gasppirateur1113 . We developed this game for this SCPF

Unfortunately, this game was stolen by a rouge developer who shall stay anonymous stole this site without permission from the group, he was serving in our Manufacturing department at the time. What’s interesting is the reference you’ve linked seems to feature the site in R15, whereas the original copy, found here was intended to be R6. This site has since been resold and adapted across several different reselling servers and asset hubs. Many of these games still even feature our original branding for the SCPF listed above, with logos and clear references to ARF-156 still adorning them. E.G: This poster or this status screen

Infact, I still have the asset link to the X that we used for the termination line that is featured in your reference, found here under @gasppirateur1113 's name.

Hope this clears up some information regarding this site. It was NOT intended to be open-sourced originally and has fallen victim to mass leaking and reselling.
Any further questions let me know and I’d be happy to help.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.