Isn't this script Scam?

most likely the anti cheat and chat bubble

3 Likes

Yes,
require()
is a virus/used for trolling GUI

I would say remove any plugins that aren’t really well known. You can also use GameGuard and scan the plugins for viruses.

This is a virus and the messages you’ve found in are scam messages remove them instantly.

1 Like

Possibly “New anti cheat” and “Chat bubble” I’m also thinking it could be “Toggle panel” but not sure.

1 Like

Click this:
And send an image of this window, send the entire thing

Showing the toolbar wont show every plugin, since a plugin CHOOSES to create one or not.
Here is a little guide I made a while back if you want to read it:

5 Likes

Probably the “anti cheat” and the bubble chat.

3 Likes

Backdoors are used to gain access to games that users did not give you permission to. Sort of like hacking into a game and then getting edit permissions.

2 Likes

Anti cheat/Buble Chat. One of them, however one of the scripts shown include that Hardware so its probably Anti Cheat. However, because there are 2 scripts it may be both

2 Likes

I will delete the plugins you said and send a screenshot

2 Likes

You can’t destroy a game by removing a script. It is literally impossible.

3 Likes

Could you can send who created those 2 plugins?

1 Like

Change it to scripting support or game design support, i don’t really know it’s just better that way but um

Use toolblox.glitch.me to get real plugins. I would recommend uninstalling all your plugins.

Edit: You guys liking this, you can submit your own stuff. There’s some stuff on here. Maybe it would go back active if you guys help :D

5 Likes

can you see any viruses now ?

What is this one?

Once again, PLEASE do this instead of sending the toolbar:

TextPlus? I don’t know is there still that script?

1 Like

What is the Light toggle plugin?

I’ll wait a moment and see if it doesn’t happen again, the virus is inlaid.

No, I prob think I have it too

Bro, is prob a plugin, and ppl dont buy plugins

1 Like