Isn't this script Scam?

It is possible you can get banned for the chat bubble thing. To actually enable chat bubble go to the Chat service in the explorer, open the properties window and find behaviors, then select this:
BBLCHT

My guess is both bubble chat and the anti-virus are the problem. Toggle menu is a ban thing I assume but to be safe you can delete that and use EZban: EZban ~ ban users without a hassle!

For the anti-virus use gameguard like people have been saying.

1 Like

I would use Toolblox for all the plugins you need however not every safe plugin isn’t on there. My plugins aren’t on there for a number of reasons [one of them: too many scripts and buttons].

I would definitely check the reviews of the plugins you download, don’t download any with less than 75% rating.

This is not true. They do not convert it to an xml format at all. They iterate trough all the instances and properties and put them into a table. Then do HttpService:JSONEncode(Tbl) and put the results to a StringVariable. They do not always send it to any website and the string variable can be contained in JointService or Debris.

What’s the point of converting it into json?
You cannot just drag and drop json into studio iirc, making it less useful than converting it into XML.
Plus, no where did I say that everyone uses XML. I just talked about a method that would be possible.

Yes. Said method would in theory be possible but there haven’t been any usecases of it and probably there won’t.
The reason why they use JSON is because it is easier to create in Roblox as there aren’t any good ways to encode something in XML plus the .rbxmx format has additional challenges like RBXREFERRENT tags and other stuff.