Issue with parts

Hola, so I’m working on this training base someone ordered. Everything was fine until I found out some parts changed position. (Yes it’s all anchored) I really don’t know what went wrong so I’m really confused right now.

2 Likes

Can’t you just reposition them correctly? You may have moved them accidentally (perhaps from a misclick).

1 Like

No I already thought that was the case, but it’s almost everywhere.

1 Like

Try going to Configure Place > Version History, and revert your game back to a previous version where this issue isn’t present.

1 Like

Did you resize them via the Properties tab? That would’ve done it minutely either side like it is shown in the picture?

1 Like

If I’d do that then I would lose alot of progress since I do not know when this started.

1 Like

No I didn’t do that. This is also the first time it occurs while I’ve used studio alot.

1 Like

I don’t understand your problem, what moved?

1 Like

I think its an issue when parts moved with small increments or probably some precision errors

1 Like

If you’re certain you didn’t do this yourself, it may be worth reporting this in #bug-reports:studio-bugs because I cannot find any other instance of this occurring.

The most feasible solution based off the details you’ve provided would be to revert your place to a previous version. If possible, you could save the elements of your game which you’ve made previously and move them over to the older version should you decide to recover it.

1 Like

It’s not a bug, it’s intended, Roblox’s Rotation has always been like that, let’s say you rotate something while you have a 1 stud increment, the rotation will be based of half of that increment because rotation wonky

1 Like

You se how the parts are not connected correctly? Well, it’s only that way when I’m testing.

BUt why is it not out of place when I’m in studio then?

So it is on the right position in roblox studio but not if you play do you mean that?

This is how it looks like when I’m in studio.

1 Like