Its possible to get Vertex in Roblox studio?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want get Vertex from a belive Meshpart. I think @starlordkyle make this

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I dont know how to calculate a vertex position.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I serach in google and have found some Topics, but it was write in C# or C++.

That’s not a meshpart, he worked with constraints of some sort to create the effect of wireframing.

1 Like

Thanks, but its possible to get Vertex with position?

Not on meshes, no. Studio does not have that feature.

1 Like

I agree, you should be able to get the vertices on a mesh, however at the moment it is not currently possible. I’d recommend #platform-feedback:engine-features.

1 Like

@Eternalove_fan32 Either you got a name wrong or you thought i made the holomap, but sadly i didn’t make it.

1 Like

What a pity. Then I’ll forget my idea. But thanks for all your help.

@Eternalove_fan32 And sorry i was not able to help, the only stuff i know how to work with is models and building, but if you look at the post you’re talking about maybe you can get help from them.

1 Like

But how Blender calculate his Vertex?

It has access to the mesh’s vertex data, roblox does not.

1 Like

@Uralic, what is a mesh vertex data and if you know why Roblox dont have access to it?

You have to understand that roblox limits what you can do with their engine, so unfortunately that’s just one of those things that roblox limits. You are unable to get the information from the FBX file, you can’t read file data with roblox. There might be a chance that you could use HttpService in some way, but I really doubt it. I can’t assist with you any further with that.

1 Like

Sorry @starlordkyle, but you dont give me the solution i need.