Just gained like 2k bot followers

I know. I’ve got 430 new friend requests.

5 Likes

I’ve put my main group onto manual approval as a precaution to this spam bot epidemic.

3 Likes

This has been a known issue in the Roblox Community and has happened to several people on roblox including flamingo.

5 Likes

Dark side of Roblox :neutral_face: , many other accounts were botted too.

4 Likes

I know a website that can follower bot or friend bot people, but there is no way I’m sharing the URL.

I don’t get follow botted tho, but I locked my group to Manual Approval so I don’t get group botted.

3 Likes

I’ve also been follower botted, not sure how and why though…

2 Likes

Im just See my profile and…

8 Likes

I have the same issue, I haven’t found a way to get all the followers removed. There’s no way I can block any of the followers since it would take me an awful long time to even block 5% of the followers.

5 Likes

Why not just ignore the bots, simple as that.

3 Likes

It notifies you when someone sends you a friend request so you’ll here or get notifs and also it makes you look bad if your botted. I also got botted with friend requests and followers. I know what site they are coming from but not who.

4 Likes

Look my friend request and my followers… Nine pages of bots

6 Likes

Dang that’s bad. I only got a few hundred friend requests but I got more follows. 41 straight pages of followers

7 Likes

As a user who gets random friend requests (spam) from people who I play jailbreak, I intend to ignore the people if it’s bot’s I would not really give a crap.

People really don’t check other people’s followers so botting others does not really harm anyone it just’s stupid.

5 Likes

the followers ok, but 1k friend request no. fix please! btw i dont have

2 Likes

My followers got botted up to like 10K and I don’t even use any botting service(s)/program(s). I found it quite odd that I randomly have like 10K followers just sitting there on my profile…

3 Likes

You can’t really do much about this, It’s been going on for years, all of my accounts randomly get follow botted, it’s almost impossible to stop. unless they do a worse captcha system, but that would cause more problems.

4 Likes

My friend randomly gained like 330 scam bot followers and friend requests. The bots usernames were all like CL1cKh34eforfreemoeny

3 Likes

I got 1k bot followers recently too. It’s getting weird. But it’s not like followers are a bad thing, at least to me.

2 Likes

Yeah, my main got this. Over night my followers was from around 35 to 35,000. :frowning:
This has happened alot, including @mrflimflam and @SharkBL0X .

6 Likes

I never really pay attention to it. Not a big deal tbh

2 Likes