Just gained like 2k bot followers

I haven’t got any. Check my profile. I wonder who they choose to bot or if it’s random. Still an issue though.

Update: I was looking through my followers and I found some bot accounts. Definitely very random.

4 Likes

Can confirm, had 31k botted on my account and 100 members in my group. Not concerned about being banned, because I won’t, but I’m concerned that it makes me look bad

4 Likes

that happened to a lot of people i searched if there is a way to stop them but no results and i am i don’t want that to happen to me

1 Like

They should make it that only people with a verified email can follow people. It would probably just cause more issues though.

4 Likes

I’m having this issue… I have more than 100k followers lol.

4 Likes

I found a strange ad somewhere (forgot where I found it) so I clicked on it, interested, and it sent me to this game:

There were like 40 people playing it, so I joined to see what it was and I saw some weird UI regarding a “queue”.
I asked what this game was for and some people just casually said “oh it’s for botting followers”

5 Likes

They keep changing the place. Right now I think it’s (leelee and then some numbers)'s Place.

1 Like

Aren’t bots newly created Roblox accounts? It’s sad that Roblox would put a time stamp on when you’re able to to receive group funds, but not for the amount of time you have to wait to follow someone.

2 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure a lot of them are previously made accounts, I’m not too sure on how bots work now and if they’re good at solving captchas, but before captchas were really a thing they used to have the programs create the bot accounts with them by randomly generating usernames, random numbers, etc. with a random password & then sort of cache them?

Anyways, a lot of ‘botters’ have thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of accounts in storage that they can send whenever they want, hence the captchas on group joining, etc.

Once again I could be wrong on some of these things.

1 Like

This happened to my main account. Only 300 tho, Jesus these bots are coming back

1 Like

O, thought I was on to something. * Sad Roblox Noise *

1 Like

Yeah, someone just botted like 400 followers to my account. I don’t know how or why someone would do this. Contacted Roblox Support to see if they could do anything.

2 Likes

U can’t cus then roblox might see u have bots and ban u as they think you did it

2 Likes

Highly recommend using pre-moderation since it’s pretty easy for anyone to completely flood someone’s group wall with scam websites.

Unless you “follow and unfollow on rates which aren’t the same as a human”

6 Likes

How would this make you look bad?

1 Like

People do this by using follow bot sites/games. Roblox won’t ban you cuz my acc has been botted of followers.I hope that Roblox tries to remove it

2 Likes

Yes, these bots make the “Followers” aspect in roblox irrelevant, as seen in this example :

One Million bot followers, seriously?!

7 Likes

Yeah I remember when this happend to my old account, I went from 900 followers to 5k in the span of a few minutes.

1 Like

UPDATE: h0nda released the 15 million account he was using for his follower system.

1 Like