Just gained like 2k bot followers

I had this problem like a year ago, the bots that say “click on my profile”, I never did and they usually get banned in a month or so, but still very concerning that the robot detection system is not working.

1 Like

Someone botted me aswell, i don’t know who. Im fine with it, but would be cool if i knew who did it. I noticed its going from a value from 1k-3k on others people accounts, aswell as mine.

3 Likes

I feel you. I just counted 32 pages on my followers page filled with them. I can’t tell if they’re trying to promote their scams by mass following, ban you, or do both at the same time.

3 Likes

followers dont really matter on roblox they r just a number which you can see if your popural or not and a lot of people get follower botted and having bots follow you in my opinion doenst change anything as its just a number

2 Likes

I received a ton of bot followers back in 2018, probably about 80% of my 1473 followers are just these bots.

7 Likes

My friend just got a lot of terminated botted followers and can’t remove them
You can remove a follower by blocking them, this can get removed on your followers

Note that this only works if they are not terminated

When you unblock them, they won’t be added back to followers

2 Likes

That’s not really a feasible option for people.

1. It takes forever.
  2. You can only do 100 at a time(due to the block limit).
  3. Some people use the block feature.

Roblox really should have a place where people can request to have botted followers/friends removed.

7 Likes