Keep the X for a longer amount of time on the loading screen

At the moment the X in the top right corner of the roblox loading screen is pretty pointless, considering you can only get a glimpse of it before fully loading into the game you’re attempting to join. It would be easier for players to leave games while on the loading screen if you had the X be in the top right corner a lot longer than the current amount of time it’s there for, maybe even putting the X up as soon as the player starts loading into a game to make things even more easy. This is a good feature due to the fact people sometimes join the wrong server, the wrong game, or whatever, but it’s hard at the moment. If the X isn’t going to be kept in the top right for any longer, there’s really no point in it being there in the first place, due to the very short amount of time it’s there, some players haven’t even noticed the X before. If you’re still confused about what I’m talking about, I’m talking about this X:

2 Likes

I think the point is that for very, very large games or slow internet connections, it’s there for longer. For small games and superfast internet, of course it’s there for less time.

If the game loads in quick enough for that X to disappear before you’ve pressed it, then you aren’t who the X is for. It’s to prevent people being stuck for ages while a stupidly large game is being loaded that they weren’t aware was going to suck up all their PC resources.

5 Likes