KelvinBlues1 | Building, 3D Modeling Portfolio [OPEN]

Hey there, my name is KelvinBlues1 and I specialize in world designing that focuses on performance to make your game one of the best. I’m also able to create graphics for assets. I create my work on ROBLOX Studio, Blender, Rhinoceros 3D, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. My building style is generally versatile, efficient and optimized to accommodate any form of request as much as possible. I’m also a UGC creator, click here to view my UGC items.

I’ve been building on ROBLOX Studio since 2012 and started 3D modeling on Blender since 2020. I’ve also been doing graphics design since 2017.

Notable games/groups that I’ve worked for:

Games that I’ve created:

Recent Work (as of February 2024)

Anime Style Environments

Karta HQ

Virtual office for Karta, a metaverse agency based in United Kingdom.

BLACKPINK The Palace Experience

Nicki Minaj Gag City

e.l.f. UP! Tycoon

Penthouse

Stadium

Farm Life Simulator

Farm Life Simulator is an indie game where players can harvest crops, raise cute animals, explore the mine and more! I worked alone to create the game from start to finish, which includes designing the game, building the environment, modelling the assets, programming the game, making the UI.

Custom Stylized Materials made on Substance Designer.

Vehicle Legends

Garage

Showroom

Car Display

Bloxlink Headquarters

Low Poly Singapore Neighborhood

Palm Ridge

Map for Palm Ridge, a new driving and roleplay game by Tempest Interactive.

Roleplay Town Map

Playground Level Map

Low Poly Post-Apocalyptic Map

Driving Empire

Showroom

Futuristic Dealership

Modern Mansion

Simulator Map

Vehicle Tycoon Train Stations

Low Poly Hybrid Train Station

Low Poly Vintage Train Station

Fashion Center

Airport

Upcoming airport revamp for Aerborne Airports Inc’s Work at an Airport game. Featuring neo-futurism and parametricism architecture styles.

Museum

An attempt on parametric architecture.

Vehicle Simulator Metro Stations

*Train not made by me

Low Poly Japanese City

Pet Pals

A pet roleplay game by Spectral Roblox.

Low Poly Neighbourhood

Urban Game Lobby

Container Port and Industrial Area

South Korean Expressway

Chinese Courtyard

Rooftop Hangout

Food Modeling

Miscellaneous

Old Work

Temple of Heaven

Link to the game.

3D Visualization of the Solar Neighbourhood

A 3D visualization of a few dozens of nearby stars within 50 light years radius from our sun based on actual data.

Link to the game.

Kuala Lumpur City (Open Source)

Link to the game.

Malaysian Highway (Open Source)

Link to the game.

Sepang International Circuit

Others

You can also check out my Twitter to see more of my older work.

I am available almost everyday from,

• MYT (UTC +8): 10:00 - 23:00 (My timezone)
  • BST (UTC +1): 03:00 - 16:00
  • GMT (UTC +0): 02:00 - 15:00
  • EDT (UTC -4): 22:00 - 11:00
  • EST (UTC -5): 21:00 - 10:00

You can contact me anytime during these hours.

Prices are highly negotiable based on scale of the project. I also do accept hourly pay.

My preferred method of payment is USD , I also accept ROBUX in the form of group payouts.

You can contact me on Discord at KelvinBlues1#4694 or drop me a message on DevForum.

I occasionally post my work on Twitter, as well as other content such as digital art, data science, and maths.
https://twitter.com/KelvinBlues1

Thanks for reading! :smile:

30 Likes

I’ve partnered with KelvinBlues1 for quite a long time (for over a year), and I can assure you; he does his jobs really damn fast. It makes you feel very left behind and personally I took his speed as a motivation to start doing my job faster than my usual pace. So; be prepared to possibly cut your deadline in half when working with him.

You also do not have to worry about his quality, he’s pretty flexible with his building styles and can do multiple jobs ranging from high poly to low poly. You got any ideas? Name it.

3 Likes

I co-founded JKR (JK Production) with Kelvin many years back, and the Pinewood Oil Platform was one of several projects we worked on (there were a lot other projects, but they’re quite old and outdated). His usual style is minimalist yet aesthetically pleasing at best, and he sticks nicely to any given theme or aesthetic. You can count on him for your game environments to shine.

2 Likes

I’ve hired Kelvin a month or two back and I’ll happily recommend him to anyone. I got a great and quick service with frequent updates and great communication. I’m still in contact with him just cause he’s a great guy so that’s a huge plus as well. You won’t regret hiring him! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is really cool I love the low-poly type and the cars so cool

1 Like

We here at Spectral Studios have been working with Kelvin for quite some time, his low poly style is one of the best on the entire platform. I’d recommend his work to anyone.

2 Likes

Hi I’ve sent you a friend request on discord (YaBoiiAyub)

1 Like

Kelvin has been working with us at Tempest Interactive on our game “Palm Ridge” for a few months now. His skills are simply groundbreaking on the Roblox platform in terms of architectural aesthetic, as well as optimization. He has populated our world with elegant and unique skyscrapers as well as buildings of various styles while keeping a low triangle/part count.

His work ethic is also insane, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who can output at such a rate while maintaining quality. Working alongside with him has also vastly improved my own work ethic as I often find it difficult to match his pace.

I would definitely recommend his work to anyone!

1 Like