[UGC Portfolio] KelvinBlues1‘s UGC Portfolio

Hey there, my name is KelvinBlues1 and I create UGC concepts. As a math graduate, my concepts are mostly inspired by geometric, abstract shapes and surfaces generated by mathematical equations. I utilizes computation design / parametric design / generative design to create my concepts, it provides me more control over my design. I create my work on Blender, Rhinoceros 3D, Adobe Photoshop and Substance Painter. I also do building and 3D modeling on ROBLOX, click here to view my building portfolio.

I’ve been building on ROBLOX Studio since 2012 and started 3D modeling on Blender and Rhinoceros 3D since 2020. I’ve also been doing graphics design since 2017. More details of my experience are available in my building portfolio.

The following are the UGC concepts that I created with a brief explanation on the concept. A few concepts were omitted due to a lack of satisfaction.

Tartan skirt with diamond perforations.

Geometric scarf inspired by the shape of a Mobius strip.

Sleek white necklace featuring Voronoi fragments.

Bracelet featuring Truchet patterns with degree of 1 and two iterations.

Golden bracelet featuring Voronoi fragments.

Hair clip shaped like a clover, filled by generated curves which are non-intersecting and limited angles.

Top hat created using circle packing method.

Futuristic looking visor featuring parametric patterns.

Pink hat with strands of ribbon spiral.

Beanie hat with triangular perforations and slight extrusions.

Neck ruffle with two layers of cloth.

Futuristic sword featuring hexagonal fragment patterns.

Multi strand necklace featuring polygonal floral patterns.

Hat featuring partial Voronoi perforations.

Pouch featuring Miura fold, an origami pattern.

Earmuff featuring diamond perforations with varying size and slight extrusion.

Smartwatches with circular pattern watch straps.

Mask with sine wave creases.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

6 Likes

These are all really cool! However, you may want to consider changing the background color for the white items, as you can’t really see them too well.

2 Likes