I Created Kick Panel For VIP Owners
With Kick Message!

Just Click On The Name You Want To Kick:

Downloads:
KickPanel.rbxl (33.5 KB)
Model: KickPanel [Open - Source] - Roblox

Please Leave A Comment Below!

16 Likes

Might wanna add a reason part to kick the player.

3 Likes

It would be nice if you could upload it as a model so we don’t have to download a file. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You Can Change The Reason To Something Like:
“You Got Kicked From This VIP Server”
So People Will Know Its Only VIP Server

Ok I will Upload It As Model Right Now :smiley:

2 Likes

Its Should Look Like This:
Kick1

I Hope It Helped Others Developers!. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks man! This Resource is useful for my game.

1 Like

Love To Help Others Developer! :smiley:

Maybe you could make it into an admin loader? Like this: https://scriptinghelpers.org/questions/34724/how-would-i-make-an-admin-loader
It wont make it so that other people cant use the source code, but that can make it so it’s easy to setup and you could have auto-updates.

1 Like

Its For VIP Servers Owner
Its Checking To See If The Server Is VIP And If The Owner Fired It

1 Like

Not sure as to why you may need this, you can easily use HD Admin to give people who own VIP Servers commands to use only in their servers.

Its For Games That Doesn’t Want To Use Admins Like HD…
Its Custom For Their Game.

Looks good! I will try testing it out later!

2 Likes

Thanks If You Have Any Ideas What To Make Next For The Community Please Send Me In Private Messages And I will Think About It. :+1:

1 Like

Hey cool script. Some adjustments could be made like a reason thing however all in all a nice convenient script

1 Like

cool! i like it! good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Also Watch Dani lol :wave: :+1:

1 Like

Hello there!
This is a very useful resource for people who are trying to make a cool game with vip included stuff. As I tried this this really works well. Although I did indeed changed some scripts. This may help your resource as well. You should make your Gui mobile friendly. As a lot of users use phones in vip servers it would be great for them to know how to make it device scale able. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Thanks For Your Feedback!
If You’ve Any Idea What To Make Next For The Community It Will Be Great Just Send Me Via Message
And I will Think If Making Your Idea
Thanks Nehoray!

1 Like