"Kidcore" & Retro Homestore build!

:wave: Hello! I recently finished a commission consisting of yet another homestore with the request being a big “Kidcore” styled homestore, which means big contrast between saturated colors etc…

:exclamation: WARNING : this might be a pain to look at for one’s eyes.

Homestore's Overall Description :

Style aimed for :

• Kidcore.
  • One Retro section.

Specifications :

• A total of 300 mannequins, from which :
    260 are whole. (shirt & pants)
    50 are pants only.
    50 are shirt only.
  • A total of 5 sections! (rooms)

Spawn Section :

Retro Section :

Kidcore Section #1 :

Kidcore Section #2 :

Kidcore Section #3 :

That’s about it!

This was FULLY made in Roblox Studio! For those curious, this was a commission for the clothing group retro indies.

If interested, check out :

My previous homestore build.

Let me know what do you think of this build, I can tell a lot of people out there aren’t a fan of bright saturated colors, and in all honesty neither am I, but working on this on a daily basis really got me used to it haha!

Have a good day! :wave:

29 Likes

Very creative and amazing styles, these are really phenominal builds!

2 Likes

Wow! I love it! Lets just hope this doesn’t get stolen :grin: 300 Mannequins is a lot! Is it a big group or was this a personal project?

2 Likes

This is very creative! These are great builds! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! Group commission as I stated, 10K+ members.

1 Like

Amazing work! I love all the kidcore rooms, genuinely because of the endless creativity! :smile:

2 Likes

Greetings Bloxquality!

This is a very cool build! Keep it up!

4 Likes

I love it Amazing work it looks very nice it looks too bright for me and have a nice day

2 Likes

Thank you, yes I agree it is bright, it was a pain for my eyes too. @.@

1 Like

OWWWW WHAT WAS THE FIRST ONE
ngl it was amazing but the first one was… ehhhh.

1 Like

Looks great, but WHY ALL THE NEON?

1 Like

I love the colors :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Client’s request, I would’ve changed a lot about it but you know how it is haha!

1 Like

Just another amazing build by Bloxquility. Just wow. This looks amazing with all the colors and I look forward seeing your future builds.

:clap::clap:

All made in Studio? Even better. Although it can hurt someone’s eyes, I cannot do any better.

Hope what happened to the last homestore won’t happen, anyway it says it is by you.

:+1: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

The time and efforts you had put into this work that is beyond excellence. :star_struck:
Well done!

3 Likes

Astounding build! Very impressive how you managed to make very bright colors look pleasing.

4 Likes

The colors look incredible! Everything looks so nice and vibrant without looking wildly busy and cluttered. Very impressive!

3 Likes

I love it! It looks amazing. Your building skills are very good. It has such a nice style.

3 Likes