Kohl's Admin [Beta] - Embrace creativity, not chaos

I usually don’t leave feedback on posts, but I have to say that Kohl’s Admin is exceptional!
It feels like the culmination of all similar tools, but significantly enhanced.

Also, with the command bar, I no longer have the need to use Cmdr or other alternatives for my experiences.

Great job. :happy2: :+1:

3 Likes

I added this option in the latest update! You can read the changes here:

2 Likes

Should add cute little profile pictures in the bans and members lists.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea! I plan to rehaul those interfaces at a later time to include avatars, banned by/reason, and controls for adjusting bans and roles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Khol’s admin is the only admin that I used before I started scripting. Good to see that is model is being updated.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wow! The UI has improved from the other version (kohls admin infinite) and the commands run better. I would like to point out an issue with the admin, the main module is missing a “VERSION” value in which results in a :WaitForChild error in the developer console (as seen below).

3 Likes

Good to see Scripth still around. Glad to see a longtime admin system still being supported.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, this should be fixed in the latest update!

4 Likes

is your ban command using the new Roblox ban system? If not, it would be great if it did. Roblox also allows you to view bans online through the Creator Hub, along with alt account detection.

2 Likes

It does use the new Roblox ban API and it also uses its own ban datastore to handle bans in cases not supported by the new BanAsync service as stated by Kohl in the quote below.

3 Likes

oh thanks! i completely missed that reply :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Another issue is when the Notify remote is called with :FireClient, the thumbnail errors causing the game to lag insanely when the command responsible is ran twice and crashes the running client or studio.

Edit: This can be temporarily fixed by turning the if - end line for the thumbnail into a comment which stops the script from repeatedly erroring.

3 Likes

Kohl, good to see you’re still around and contributing to the community. Great resource! I’ve been a fan of your work since you’ve developed for FEAR in the early 2010s - you simply do not miss.

4 Likes

We recommend to make issues on our github
Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to see a legend of the Roblox community is back to improve on this (already great) admin tool!

3 Likes

This should be fixed in the latest update, thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

3 Likes