Kohl's Admin [Beta] - Embrace creativity, not chaos

License Contributors GitHub issues
:hammer: Demo Model | :building_construction: Demo Place | :beetle: Github

Embrace creativity, not chaos.

Trusted by thousands of developers, Kohl’s Admin is a powerful and versatile tool that empowers you to effortlessly manage your Roblox experiences. Streamline moderation, enhance game play, and foster a thriving community with a wide range of features designed to make your life easier.

We are actively working to develop this project as a fully open-source initiative.

Contributions are highly appreciated and encouraged! Contributors who wish to be credited will be recognized in the Kohl’s Admin About tab.

Features

• (Coming soon) Automatic Updates: Always have the latest features, fixes, and improvements from Kohl’s Admin.
  • Autocomplete Suggestions: Modern suggestions to easily navigate through commands and arguments.
  • Instant Command Validation: Commands are validated instantly on the client, improving server performance for everyone!
  • Comprehensive Moderation Tools: Ban, kick, mute, teleport, and more – with over 200 commands at your disposal, you have the tools to maintain order and ensure a positive experience for everyone.
  • Customizable User Interface: Personalize the look and feel of your admin panel to match your game’s aesthetics.
  • Custom Commands & Extensions: Easily design custom commands and extensions tailored to your experiences.
  • Community Management: Manage communication, roles, permissions, and more to foster a healthy and active community.
  • Live Experience Settings: Change settings and customize your Admin experience with ease from a live server.
  • Extensive Documentation and Support: Get started quickly with detailed documentation and a helpful community.

Contributors

We welcome and appreciate contributions from the community! If you’d like to get involved, please check out our Contributors Guidelines for details on how to contribute and the types of contributions we’re looking for.

How Contributors Will Be Recognized:

• In-Game Credits & Benefits: Contributors will be credited in every game using Kohl’s Admin via the credits command and receive special in-game benefits.
  • Monetary Compensation: Impactful contributions may also be eligible for monetary compensation. Please see the Contributors Guidelines for more details.

Thank you to all our contributors for helping make this project a success! :heart:

Ideas and Issues

If you have any ideas or encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to open an issue by clicking the button below!

Open Issue

License

This project is licensed under the MIT License.

Gallery

Show more

47 Likes

The latest version of the Kohl admin plugin reflects a significant improvement in user experience. The interface is now intuitive and easy to navigate, making administrative tasks straightforward. Frequent updates demonstrate a commitment to refining functionality and addressing user needs. Moreover, the open-source nature of the platform fosters transparency and allows for community contributions. These factors combine to make the new Kohl admin a powerful and user-friendly solution for managing games on roblox!

6 Likes

A very much needed upgraded! The new admin definitely improves user experience and practicality by a ton!

4 Likes

Provide some screenshots of the interface please.

On pc and on mobile

More

2 Likes

Glad to see an old face again! This looks awesome! I used to use your old script back in the day. Can’t wait to try this!

8 Likes

Can’t wait to use Kohl’s Admin for Rizz Simulator! :smirk_cat: (i actually will lol)

2 Likes

Absolutely love the comeback of Kohl’s :cupid:

5 Likes

We appreciate all support from community :heart:

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is possible yet but I’m going to assume no but you should make a way for developers to disable the topbar icon of Kohls or just allow only certain ranks to be able to see it.

4 Likes

Good idea, I’ll ask Kohl about it.

2 Likes

I’ll add this option with my updates tonight! Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Made this as an issue on GitHub. By the way, if you find bugs or have new ideas, put them on GitHub. We appreciate all messages!

3 Likes

Looks amazing. Way better than what I remember (obviously).

Do the ban commands use the new roblox ban api?

Also is there an easy way of creating my own debug logs in the logs section?

3 Likes

We currently use our own ban datastore and server cache to handle bans in cases not supported by the new banasync service. However the ban and unban command also attempt a banasync for permanent bans if Roblox doesn’t fail the request over the reason being filtered.

To create your own logs you can use the _K.log function in an addon. There’s not great documentation for how to use it yet but you can search for “DEBUG” in the source code for various examples.

5 Likes

is this rewritten version or kohl admins simply didn’t have a devforum page in the past?

anw this is cool idea to rethink classic admin panel in modern way!

2 Likes

This is a fresh rewrite to ensure a better foundation from the start!

5 Likes

theres no way we finally getting reincornation kohls

6 Likes

I added a video gallery to showcase a few features, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes