Krunnie || MultiDev Portfolio

About me

Hi there! I’m Krunnie, a 20-year-old developer from Poland that lives in the United States. I have been on Roblox since 2013 and started developing since 2014. I mainly do clothing designing, translations, building and logo designing.

Showcase

Translations

You can read about my translation services here.

Clothing

prev1
A Halloween button up shirt with overalls and ripped jeans.

A tactical trenchcoat.

grsfd
An outfit inspired by the Bounty Hunter package from the catalog but never managed to finish.

rom%20musk%20prev
A Roman Musculata.

A button-up shirt with overalls and bowtie. Commissioned by OneSetMind.

1 2
Clothing that was a part of Ultimate Driving’s Christmas Merch

Building
Logo Design

Original and Blurple version of my bot’s old pfp

Logo for my current development group - Rebeat

Logo for a SwordBurst2 guild

A WIP vector art

Animations

Some of the animations from the game I’m working on called God’s Tower.

Availability

Monday & Friday: 4pm - 10pm
Tuesday & Thursday: Unavailable
Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm
Weekends: Depends if I have something planned to do.

Payment

I accept robux, percentage, and USD via PayPal. All my prices are negotiable although I won’t go below:

Clothing - 1kR$+ or DevEx equivalent per asset
Logo - 500R$ + or DevEx equivalent per design
Translations - 25R$ per word/cell or DexEx equivalent
Building - No price range
Animations - Not for hire

Commissioning Rules

I will not work for you if:

1. You’re asking me to work for a clothing group.
  2. Not know what you want exactly. It’s your job to provide me all of the necessary information.
  3. You’re asking me to work on something that might be taken down due to a DMCA claim later on.
  4. You’re not willing to go first.

I have the right to drop your commission whenever I see it fit.

Contact

You can usually reach me here since I check the DevForum regularly.
If not, then you can also catch me on Discord: Krun#0919
As well as my DMs on Twitter Please note that I may be the most unresponsive there since I don’t get notifications about DMs in most cases for some reason. If you do message me on Twitter, please say so here, so I can check Twitter.

Last updated: 2020-01-06T05:00:00Z

34 Likes

These look really cool! It’s takes a lot of creativity to be so good in that many fields! I really like your work and I wish you best of luck in getting hired!

2 Likes

I’d say that it takes more hard work than creativity but I won’t lie, it’s nice to have more than one way of expressing what you got in your head.

Wow you r very talented, especially for logo and shirt designs.

1 Like

Thanks!

Looks a bit familiar… :thinking:

5 Likes

Ok so now you’re going to throwing shade for the fact that I used to use open source shading? :thinking:

1 Like

I personally feel your price a little high these days for that sort of thing, but that’s just me. :man_shrugging:

I don’t use it anymore. Just showed it because I felt like my portfolio would be empty with just 2 examples. I’ll replace it with a commission that I’m currently working on if it bothers you.

Krunnie as absolutely amazing.
I worked with him on Cursed Tales for over a year.

Throughout that time, his work proved that its abodolutly worth the price labeled.
I actually used his clothing on my profile character.

2 Likes

Her* and thanks Axcer! :slight_smile:

Updated the thread.
Removed the examples that caused controversy and replaced them with other examples.

Updated the thread by adding one more example and changed availability.

Krunnie is a great developer as you can tell does a lot of different things. Known krunnie from Hidden Developers on discord and Krunnie will easily fulfill the work.

1 Like

Worked on few projects with Krunnie! Really reliable and good developer. Worth of hiring.

1 Like

Cool work Krunnie. I love the sci-fi style on that build

1 Like

Thanks! It was my first sci-fi build although I never really had the time and idea on how to finish it.

1 Like

Krunnie, you surely have skills. You’re well-rounded in everything you showcase! :+1:

1 Like

Updated the thread with my animation examples. Feel free to check them out! Will update the thread when I’ll be for hire as an animator.

Also added a “Commission Rules” section.

How do we know if you are using Google translator or not?