Kumo - Graphics Designer | 3D Artist | UI and Logo Designer (Commissions are OPEN!)

Hi, My name is Kumo and I’m a mostly self-taught Graphics / UI / Logo Designer!

Any and all forms of contact business wise takes place :

• My Twitter - @Kumo_ML :bird:

• My Discord - KUMO#2025 :happy1:

UI

Thumbnails

RB Battles Thumbnails

WONDERLAND OBBY Thumbnails

FLIPPING SIMULATOR Thumbnail

RoVille Thumbnails

THE BONELANDS Thumbnail

Icons

PREYA Homestore Icon

GLADIATOR SIMULATOR Icon

THE BONELANDS Icon

FELIQE Icon

KOTH Icon

PARQUE Icon

Icon commission [Scammed]

Logos

Vector Icons

Prices are mainly this way due to the amount of time it takes me to complete any of them

Pricing

I accept Paypal! Message me on discord or twitter concerning USD.

My TOS
  • I have the right to refuse any commission.

• I will add a watermark on all Work in Progress screenshots I would show to avoid scamming.

• If you aren’t satisfied with the end product, I will gladly make slight changes that you think will make it look better, Such as; Changing the background on icons to an extent (Colour and ect. if necessary) and Adjusting certain effects/overlays. what will Not be accepted for changes are: changing entire renders after receiving the O.K or Drastic and sudden changes that result in changing the entire scene (Rerendering).

• Every thumbnail comes with a free icon! (Although, would not be of the same quality as the ones you would order separately.

78 Likes

This belongs under #collaboration:portfolios

1 Like

Thank you very much! Do you mind giving me your honest opinion of my work?

1 Like

Your work is very good! It’s extremely impressive and you will be getting a lot of commisions. I think your pricing is good but there are people who can’t afford it, like me.

1 Like

Ah, apologies for that. I tried making them as low as I could in comparison to the many hours I spend on commissions and so that regular people can afford my work because that was my main goal.

But thank you! I do hope I get enough commissions because the pandemic is making things a tiny bit tough… :happy1:

1 Like

Amazing experience with this graphic designer. The quality of work compared to what I paid was amazing, You all should real consider hiring Kumo. Also great with time management and keeping you up to par with any changes or updates on your Icons (What I ordered) and Thumbnails. :smile:

1 Like

Very trustworthy graphic designer, currently working on a project with him and he is an extremely hard worker. In terms of graphic design skill he is very open minded about trying to do things he has never done before as well as puts extreme detail into every graphic he designs.

If you need a graphic designer this is the person that you should hire.

1 Like

An excellent designer made me an outstanding game thumbnail and was extremely kind and helpful! The thumbnail had a large amount of detail which looks fantastic. Also, the work was finished remarkably quick!

1 Like

Your discord tag does not seem to work, tried adding you!

4 Likes

super talented designer, commissioned a thumbnail from kumo and he nailed it
super happy with the end result and 100% recommend getting your graphics from this guy

1 Like

Looks good! Keep up the great work :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m planning to show examples on the post itself and possibly make new options like U.I, Vector art/Logos, Ads, Gamepasses and more!

Vouch! Amazing quality work, good outcome and very quick finish to the project! Will definitely be using in the future!

1 Like

Thank you guys for all your kind comments and support! I just do this because i enjoy doing graphic design and knowing that people like me work is a nice feeling :smile:

1 Like

Truly some amazing work here - for the prices being charged I can certainly say this is a fantastic deal for anyone looking to hire a graphic designer. I’d implore anyone with the available funds to purchase a piece from Kumo as soon as possible.

+1 from me. :+1:

1 Like

I was curious if you were able to create ads as-well?

1 Like

Sure can! but prices are negotiable because they aren’t an official listing on my commission sheet.

absolutely amazing gfxs! highly recommend Kumo!

1 Like

Awesome work! Super satisfied with the outcome.

1 Like

Newest Thumbnail Commission!

4 Likes