Kumo - Graphics Designer | 3D Artist | UI and Logo Designer (Commissions are OPEN!)

Another Thumbnail Commission :smiley:

1 Like

Updated my Devforum! I now do U.I and Logos :smile:

I can definitely vouch for this guy. I was able to work with him for a short time and can say that he’s a mature person who’s nice to work with. Recommended!

1 Like

Update! New Logo commission just dropped :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Added 3 new thumbnails and 1 icon to the examples!

Kumo is such a noob HARDY HAR anyways love your gfx

1 Like

Added a new logo to the examples.

I personally vouch for Kumo as he’s extremely cheap for what he offers, completes his work quick, and is very fun to work with. Hiring Kumo for your game/group is an amazing investment and you honestly can’t go wrong.

1 Like

Amazing work! And kumo is extremely lovely to work with and takes into account all of your concerns and ideas. 100% would recommend.

1 Like

looking good
keep up the good work

1 Like

Everything looks amazing. Your shadows look wonderful, I have only seen several people do shadows with such a high quality.

1 Like

Added Some new Thumbnails, Icons and Logos.

UI coming soon :eyes:

examples of my UI are now avaliable!

Amazing work, hope to see your commissions open soon!

1 Like

I love this stuff! I do have a question - what program do you use for your UI/Logos? I’m trying to improve but am feeling limited at the moment. And do you recommend a drawing tablet for this stuff if you use one? I’m trying to justify the expense.

I use illustrator but i use photoshop for touchups afterwards. if you want to expand into other areas like painting/drawing then yeah u should buy a drawing tablet cuz using a mouse isn’t that great.

2 Likes

Nice gfx art I love it! Really recommend!

2 Likes

hmm I would like to know how this type of art style is done because I dont have any high quality stuff besides a drawing tablet, would that help in it to use for it

1 Like

u can get there if u try :smiley:

Dang, this work is nice! Great to have another multi - skilled developer in the community!

1 Like