Kumo - Graphics Designer | 3D Artist | UI and Logo Designer (Commissions are OPEN!)

I can’t afford that but i still can pay in % i know this isn’t the best way of payment

As Kumo’s financial advisor and manager, I have opted to inform him to politely decline all percentage offers - unless offered by an already greatly successful game. Regardless, him and his company ( Kumo Financial Industry )appreciate the offer. We wish you the best of luck in your future business and game ventures.

1 Like

As Kumo’s business partner and coworker, we have decided as a team to politely decline all percentage offers in order to balance equality for all clients when commissioning. The refusal to pay the required amount as compared to other clients who would pay the actual amount strays away from fairness. You will make the other clients have the big angry. You not being able to afford a commission at the fair price in great context ultimately implies that you know this. In the most simplified terms, there should have been no comment here in the first place if you were commenting in the intent of equality however you are not. Ruh Rohh!!! You pulled a big oopsie. Here at Kumo Financial Industry, we strive over equality instead of equity as it abides to rather morality. Remember that you are permanently uninvited to the sleepover.

1 Like

agreed . agreed . agreed . agreed .

i should revamp very soon, around sunday.

1 Like

He is really really talented. I hired him once and the job was amazing, my player count got bigger in no time.

1 Like

Gosh, that too awhile. Commissions are Open but higher prices due to the large amount of people ordering the first time around.

1 Like

Love your work and hope you are still open for commissions!
Just sent you a friend request on Discord.

1 Like

I have a question, why do you charge Robux instead of USD? Doesn’t Robux have no value if it’s not being earned through a game you own and being exchanged to USD through DevEx? Or is it just a temporary value so you can get some of those flex bobux?

This is all wrong, you can dev ex robux from group funds I believe and there are other reasons for being paid in robux than USD other than

such as funding for projects

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested, though your Discord tag, doesn’t seem to work.

I’m interested in hiring you for a game icon and game thumbnail. I added you on discord.

Hey! I was interested in your work. Your discord in invalid. RoGuruu (TNFhacks)#8346

Hello, I would like to hire you but your discord is not working. My discord: Polaris#8465

He has unfortunately passed away, a statement was released on his twitter account by his friends and family.

1 Like

His discord isn’t functional due to his passing a few months ago. A statement was released on his twitter account.

2 Likes