Kyoto : Looking for Clothing Designers & Homestore Builder

About Us

Hi! Kyoto is a new, yet upcoming clothing group that is looking for dedicated and hardworking developers to create for us some designs as well as our homestore.

About The Jobs

Clothing Designers
We are looking for users who are able to create intricate, yet trendy apparel. It would be great to have someone on our team that’s extremely flexible and hardworking. We’re willing to pay 300+ per design in robuxs or USD for a set amount of designs. These numbers are flexible and if we believe you to be someone we know could contribute positively to this project, we would be willing to splurge.

Builder
We are looking for a user who is able to make a Tokyo-themed build that’s both detailed and realistic to the culture. It is our hope that this builder is able to create a neon homestore that is fairly sized in a short period of time. We’re willing to pay around 20-30k+ robuxs for the homestore or $100-200+ USD. These numbers are flexible and if we believe you to be someone we know could contribute positively to this project, we would be willing to splurge.

The Team
We are a group of friendly and extremely accepting people. While we’re working together for the goal of making revenue, we also just want to have a good time as a collective of friends.

Examples
This is generally what we’re looking for when it comes to our building. We have no examples to offer when it comes to designs as it will be left up to the artists interpretation. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to reach out and we can discuss.

Example of Homestore Build Ideas

image0 (1)

Payment

Listed above on the About The Job titles.

Contact Us

You can contact one of us on Discord if you are interested.
@chen#0072
@katie#4698
@isaac.#9787

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey i am interested I’ve sent a friend req to all of you cause i didn’t know who i should dm

Hey! I have send a friend request on Discord to all of you. Here is a link to my portfolio - [CLOSED] Builder and GFX Designer For Hire

Hello!

I might be interested in creating a homestore for you, please check my portfolio via the link below: Veteran builder, modeler

I’ve sent a friend request. Here’s my portfolio: Clothing Designer, 3d Modeler For Hire (Closed)

I sent a friend request to the first one, but in the meantime if someone is checking this post here is my portfolio to look at: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

Hi there! I’m a 3D Modeler with 2+ years of experience with Blender and Roblox Studios, I’m extremely interested in the builder position and I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Looking forward to hearing from you, Myth#7974

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.