Lasrox's GFX Portfolio {OPEN FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS!}

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY ORDER THROUGH DEVFORUM OR MY DISCORD SERVER LOCATED IN CONTACT :slight_smile: :smiley:

Hi there! I am offering my services as a GFX artist with a competitive personality. I specialize in Game-Art creation. I have been working for 8 months outside Roblox and learn more by time then joined the Roblox DevForum community in the first of the year 2020 and have previously worked with a lot of fellow developers that really loved my work :slight_smile:

I improve my skills daily/weekly and I can say now my progress as a GFX artist is great, on both sides of Rendering and Editing.

I have great skills in that field so what are you waiting for? Iโ€™m available to get hired by you! If you donโ€™t, somebody else will :slight_smile:

Iโ€™m usually always available, on school days Iโ€™m available 3:30 pm - 9 pm EST, and on weekends Iโ€™m usually on for the day, I donโ€™t really have a set time, do get on/off.

Thumbnails, Icons, Renders, NOTE These were made months ago, and I reset my pc a bit ago so i lost a lot of my good work, these were made through the lowest pay. And this ISNT my best work. -

Prices are not negotiable, I accept only robux :robux_light:, I do not accept % at all!, My price ranges are (Per asset) :

• Thumbnail 1.2k - 5k :robux_light::coefficients:
  • Game icon 750 - 1k :robux_light::coefficients:
  • Render 150 - 300 :robux_light: :coefficients:

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or you can join my discord server to order my work: Discord
If you have any question/note/report an issue of something in this post/you want to hire me/or feedback, Feel free to reply down there :arrow_down_small: and talk about it

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate that if you enjoy leaving a like on this post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see, youโ€™re a woman of culture.

Bow to @coefficients

2 Likes

Recently bought an advertisement from LasroxRB. Though it did turn into an icon due to scaling issues, (which was a bit annoying), the icon was well-made.
I recommend this person for thumbnails/icons, advertisements should probably be skipped though.