Layered Clothing Full Release - Equip All Six Layers

Alright, then load up some R6 animations and try to visualize how layered clothing would adapt to it. The snappiness and the disconnected joints of the R6 animation make it extremely unappealing anyways. I’m surprised that blocky avatars are not disabled as well. I mean, are we really blaming Roblox for layered and realistic clothing looking stupid on an avatar made of literal rectangles?

4 Likes

Split the shirt into 3 parts, left arm torso and right arm, then just render each piece onto its respective body part

i’d appreciate with this update but
Old bug which is flicker still presents here

Equipping tools

I tested along with 3D Clothing enabled and this bug came from SkinnedMesh, also when equipping tool for several times i noticed that disappearing delays while non Layered Clothing or using R6 doesn’t exactly have this issue resulting it turning into Server Sided which should be only Client.

it doesn’t occur without Layered Clothing except flickers…
(Use without 3D Clothing)

annnnnnnnnd i’m invisible after spawned and going in First Person, EVEN WITH TOOLS.
(Zoom in at first spawn then switch to Third Orbit Cam)

hopefully this is fixed

4 Likes

Why is this still on beta if its fully released?
This was taken today

1 Like

I really love layered clothing! It’s so cool! One problem I found with it though, is that jackets and hair don’t seem to wrap around blockheads and a few other heads also. Are there any plans to fix this, or is it not possible?

I was just having this problem last night while testing my game! I didn’t know it was layered clothing causing it.

Update: It seems they have fixed Grey and Forest Elf! Thank you Roblox!

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/168142869/Death-Run-2-Shoes

does this actually increase your speed or is Roblox lying to us

1 Like

This is not layered clothing, it is gear, which I don’t think most Roblox games support anymore. So, yes, it would increase your speed if the game you were playing allowed you to use gear.

2 Likes

Amazing! I can see this opening up a number of possibilities for creators on Roblox! But, there are also number of issues with it, one of them being that they don’t fit on any character’s body…

Hope you can fix this soon! :wink:

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume I’ve never used Unity.
I in fact used it before moving to Unreal Engine (which is actually even more challenging considering it has low level C++ programming).
I just like to still make things on Roblox at times because yes, Roblox IS easier to use than most game engines and offers free multiplayer features.

1 Like

What if you just like using blocky avatars? Plus, there’s many GFX’s of blocky clothing looking good on blocky avatars, I can even imagine an existing layered clothing fitting perfectly on one right now.

3 Likes

I like the idea. But do hitboxes increase while these are equipped?

1 Like

Great job on this on Roblox. Not my style but others certainly will.

1 Like

They really should add the mannequin base that UGC creators are modelling off of as a separate package, because none of the layered clothing look good on many packages.

4 Likes

They’re not extended, it can still go pass clothing but it won’t register since they’re not limbs

4 Likes

Only if UGC Bodies comes out.

if possible?

Seeing the full release of Layered Clothing on Roblox is truly exciting. It’s quite amazing to see how much Roblox has evolved, and in my opinion I think this is one of the coolest and best updates I have seen on Roblox. I like the fact that Layered Clothing is optimized for R15 and not just Rthro. Besides the bugs, I am excited for the full release of Layered Clothing and I look forward to future Roblox updates

When/Are there any plans to release base female/male avatars? Bundles like summer have unwanted items on it that may conflict with layered clothing.

3 Likes

Already managed to fix it for you guys :+1:

4 Likes