Layered Clothing Full Release - Equip All Six Layers

I love this update just because we do more funny avatars i am for real thankful!

12 Likes

I, like a lot of people, thought that layered clothing would look terrible. Now that it’s actually here, I realize that it’s actually really cool to have. Sure it doesn’t fit on most avatars, mostly blocky avatars, but I just don’t use it on blocky avatars and instead use it with rthro package body parts mixed together to create a strange body shape and layered clothing makes it all fit together.

2 Likes

Honestly I think it’s pretty funny, this will allow even funnier avatars to be a thing now.

4 Likes

Does layer clothing can be used for custom boned characters? (Instead of Motor6D I use Bone, to animate Solid MeshPart)

Uhh… ya misspelled armor there, buddy.

British moment :moyai: Ă aaaaaaaĂ aaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Can’t wait for more cringe kids with layered clothing.

Oh, if I can ill try it before it gets patched lol

The only thing saving this update is the UGC.

I slightly disagree with this post but at the same time my brain is also like: “No no, he’s got a point”.

2 Likes

So noice! Suggestion: Gloves, Socks, Vests and Hoodies.

1 Like

Please add LOD to those skinned mesh clothing parts… That tris hurt performance once it adds up.

2 Likes

dude, this update is horrible, DO NOT Default it, your going to mess with the legacy.

stop, stop, stop. DO NOT CHANGE IT, YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE. >:/

I like this update. Gives avatars more layers on clothing.

Only problem I find that some clothing clips through if you’re using a R15, Blocky Avatar. (as of now, it looks like it has been reduced since the last time I saw it)

Example below:

qwea

They never mentioned forcing this on players. This may become the default avatar for new users, but no mention of removing 2D clothing. They may do something with 2D clothing, but prohibiting users from using it is not in their agenda, or a very lengthy timeline (over years) will be given before that.

3 Likes

“full release” and r6 isnt compatable? excuse of a release

Completely wrong, the clothing system has worked perfectly on it for years

The old clothing system is just decals on blocks, you can still use that if you’re into blocks.

The blocky body type was never meant to look realistic(and doesn’t, even with classic clothing).

1 Like

Alright? The new system is decals on meshes, you cant argue realism here

Call it whatever you like, it looks good on remotely humanoid shaped bodies. (not a literal box arm / leg / body / hand / foot). Just because it doesn’t fit on a box doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be released.

1 Like