Leaderstat sort order

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to specify the leaderstat sort order
I’m displaying user RAPs in the leaderstat in a StringValue; it looks something like this image
(Basic string sorting isn’t really desired for me because ex 18.7T is more than 18.7B)

Also I’m guessing there is some ambiguity on which stat is prioritized in sorting when you have multiple stats
Providing a sort function or layoutorder both would work great for me (sort function is always preferred of course)

I’m using leaderstats instead of making my own UI because it is faster, players are comfortable seeing it, and it’s a core gui (so we don’t need friend request confirmation etc)

17 Likes

I made a fork of the original playerlist a while ago for custom icons among other things, worked the exact same if you exclude the prompts for sending friend requests and blocking people.
If you were to do the same you could use a custom sort function, but I agree that this should probably be a feature so it would be friendlier for newer developers.

2 Likes