Let there be light... on Creator Hub!

i dont get lightmode jokes unless they are about a platform where the light theme sucks (Discord)
nobody would find light mode jokes funny if they were about dark mode instead

“yeah are you making sure your retinas are adjusted for that cave you sleep in and never leave you chronically online jerk” see how that isnt funny

im suprised more people are critiquing light mode itself instead of talking about how it took this long to add something this basic and how flawed the creator hub still is compared to the old panel

4 Likes

I love how they say they worked super hard on this update, but it kind of looks like they just changed the background color to white and called it a day.

2 Likes

they finally added a flashbang theme to roblox

2 Likes

Amazing update! Great for accessibility.
Just tried it out for myself, and it looks really cool.

1 Like

The collectible/stock icon is white! on a white background! other than that it is nice :smiley:

3 Likes

After 1 YEAR of bringing system theme in creator hub, I hope it will be added in Roblox.com and Roblox app

1 Like

You can already change the theme on roblox.com in your account settings.

I know but i just want the system theme (i hope)

3 Likes

this is great for accessibility! good job

this actually caused me to use light mode, my friends weren’t much of a fan though

5 Likes

I found the issue

I thought light mode was bad for your eyes, I think this is a cool feature but considering that most developers develop in dark areas or night time it’s kind of bad. But people can do whatever they’d like.

1 Like

Before I was a member,as I am now,I didnt know that dark mode efffected my eyes when I learned that,I immediately switched to light mode

Finally! Now I can make my eyes burn from bright lights!!!
Jokes aside… This could actually help for people who want to work at the light. Transition is quite funny though. :joy:

What do you mean? It’s the other way around. Dark mode is better for your eyes.

It affects our eyes only if you read ALOT with dark mode, because our eyes are used to read with light mode.
But, for things like looking at Creator Hub, or reading the Documentation and other everyday things on our PC, dark mode has a modern and easy for our eyes in terms of light to see

1 Like

This is a very nice addition to the Creator Hub. I wish the old develop page was still an option though. I’d much rather use that because I find the new Creator Hub UI a bit bulky and inconsistent with the main website.

I just like how everything is there and easy to navigate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.