Level Up Spotlight: MiniToon Inc

This seems great! :clap:

I highly respect MiniToon and the team for making such an amazing game!
Cheers to MiniToon Inc! :smiley:

There may be more to it? So your defending them over a guess?

I didn’t watch the video, don’t have time for it at the moment. Maybe in the future I will. However, there is a reason the game has been successful, and therefore the developer(s) is/are qualified to provide insights on how they reached success. After all, there is a reason they are being featured on the series, no? All the toxic feedback is mostly just out of envy, if they were that developer, or at similar levels as them, they wouldn’t be complaining. (Not really interested in a public debate, feel free to message me privately)

1 Like

Closing statement from me.
Spotlight shines a light onto something. If its dark, then that something will be easily seen.
However. If you shine a spotlight on the sun (in this case, minitoon) then its not going to affect it.
The darkness is under rated developers, lets shine the spotlight onto them.

1 Like

What’s next, Adopt me? Brookhaven?

Problems - originality

Roleplay games are some of the most unoriginal games on the entire platform. They all suck, and I dont enjoy a single one.

Piggy is based off or Granny, so pretty unoriginal if you ask me.

You guys need to premote smammer and more original devs.

No hate to Minitoon, the game is ok i guess, but I dont find myself ever playing it.

I’m gonna stay quiet about Wolfpaq and NewFissy :expressionless:

Other developers and their games well deserve this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if I wake up to something like “Tower of dread - Level up spotlight!”

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.