Level Up Workshop: Content Cadence

Hi developers,

We’re back with another Level Up workshop! This time around, we’re diving into Content Cadence, the regular release of content in a live game. If you’ve ever wondered how often you should release new content, drawn a blank when brainstorming ideas, or struggled to keep ahead of your players’ content consumption, this workshop is for you!

Join me as I walk through the content cadence design and production process, revealing tips and techniques to make your regular content releases more efficient and effective. I’ve included some downloadable documentation templates for you, as well — check those out below.

Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos on a range of game design topics, and keep an eye out for more video announcements here on the Developer Forum!

LevelUpContent

Watch the Content Cadence Workshop

Download the presentation:

Level Up: Content Cadence Presentation (5.9 MB)

Download the templates:

Asset Request Template.pdf (51.4 KB)

String Templates.pdf (80.3 KB)

62 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

It’s really has a huge fan base on youtube. :loudspeaker:

Thanks again for arranging these and supporting us, and respect to all the staff. :innocent:

Also, thanks for providing the information. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This can really assist people in correctly learning how to manipulate the way they update their game to gain more players.

It’s good having resources like this, and ROBLOX should continue to do this on a regular basis. Even though it may seem redundant, you can learn very good things from this.

I think I’m going to be able to better plan updates so I can keep my community engaged.

I highly recommend giving this a watch in your free time.

4 Likes

Instead of the “Spotlight famous developers” series, this should be more prioritized. I’m quite seasoned at this and even I learn a lot through this. I encourage anyone new or experienced to watch this series. It helps dilute the learning curve and teaches real world skills that can translate anywhere.

4 Likes

They put in alot of work. Instead of being upset your not a “spotlighted famous dev” actually support them.

3 Likes

Remember,

were once small devs too! They worked up to the point where they are and put effort into everything they did to get where they are today. Instead of being upset about ROBLOX endorsing them, which was not even the point of level up spotlight, we should congratulate and be happy for them.

2 Likes

Yeah, I get it… LOL, thank you.

Instead of being hostile, try to reason with it.
Being hostile is providing no information and instead just being unpositive.
You refuse to look from a different angle.
Small developers need the spotlight aswell.

1 Like

Of course they do, but bigger devs worked up to the point they are today. So we shouldn’t really be upset, also the point of level up spotlight was for them to give insight on how they got where they are.

Everyone started as a small dev lol

Sorry for the late response!
Everyone started as a small developer, true.
But when they become a big developer, they don’t need as much fame because they are now self dependent.
Small devs cant be self dependent because there’s simply no way to do it
You need robux to get ads.
You need fame to get robux.
You need money to pay for robux (This is a problem for young developers)

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.