Lighting Settings Saver

Hello devs,

Every now and then I struggle to quickly switch between multiple lighting setting presets I have in my mind. So then I decided to make a plugin to simplify and make the whole process of switching between different lighting settings easier and a lot faster.

Introducing: Lighting Settings Saver

The main usage is to save and load lighting settings you’ve created. For more information, here is the description I wrote for the plugin excluding the images:

This plugin allows you to quickly save and load your own lighting settings that contain everything from skyboxes to lighting properties.

Save Settings:
This button creates a new configuration folder containing all the necessary information.

Load Settings:
By selecting a compatible configuration folder and clicking “Load Settings” everything except other lighting setting folders are deleted. Afterwards everything is replaced by what the selected configuration folder contains

I hope this will come in handy for you. If you run into any issues or just want to give feedback then feel free to leave a comment on this post.

You can find my other plugins here:

Thank you once again! : )
-Sol

5 Likes

Why is there no image/showing of this?

I suppose I can add some. Just a minute