[Limited Availability] - Transfer your Experience to your Group

Cool to see that you are doing something about this issue. But please make it free, it is such a bummer

Glad to see this capability arrive! Really proud of this feature and the team behind it.

Although I’m wondering, are there any plans for Robux transfers without the 30% fee, between two groups that I own or my account and a group that I own?

Please note that we will be pausing transfer requests 15th December - 7th January so the team can rest over the holiday break.

4 Likes

Very excited to participate in this system.

Will requests submitted during the break still be acknowledged after the break?

If it ever be free to transfer games to group and what about profile service can you lose this data

ProfileService uses DataStoreService under the hood, They will be transferring everything like visits, storage, etc.

We are responding to requests from the break and are currently scheduling requests.

DataStore data is transferred.

According to the creator roadmap, underneath “Collaborate more effectively as a team,” free, self-serve transfers are planned.

1 Like

@peraldon

What are the PST business hours?

For this, if the animations are uploaded to my account and I move the game to a group on my account will the animations break?

Business hours in the timezome pacific standard time

But what are the business hours?

Always different but I’d say Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM would be considered inside business hours.

1 Like
  1. M-F 9am-5pm.
  2. Yes, the animations will have to be uploaded the group.

Oh well, my game just will not have animations anymore.

You can use tools such as GitHub - evaera/roblox-animation-transfer: Transfers Roblox animations from one owner to another. to upload again.

2 Likes

Well, it’s a gamepass uploaded by the Roblox account.

2 Likes

As StinchComb mentioned, if you proceed with a transfer, you will be messaged back by a Roblox staff member with directions including a link to a gamepass and experience that is uploaded by the official Roblox account.

1 Like

Do you know if we will be able to transfer experiences between groups with the upcoming self-serve transfer system?

1 Like

I have been hitting roadblocks in trying to recover an experience that I developed in an empty group. I mistakenly left the group (thinking I was on a different group page) and then a bot account took ownership - so now I have lost my experience. The support email is of no support in this circumstance, is it possible to utilize this service to recover my lost experience?

Hey - this is unfortunately a support issue, because unless you own the bot account, it’s very hard for our team to verify ownership of the original experience. I’d recommend sticking at it via the support route, as that’s the correct team that can help you in this specific situation.

1 Like