List Mode for Studio - Beta Release

I agree, folders would make it even better and much more easier to look through your experiences, especially when you have a large amount of experiences.

Yeah, I have over 200 places on my main account, it’d be nice to organize into “Work on later”, “Discontinued”, and “Finished”. Instead of only having archiving.

Another feature should be custom notes. If I ever discontinue a game, then I could like write a note of what I couldn’t do, then probably fix it like a year later but actually know what to fix.

3 Likes

Issue:
When selecting a game at the bottom of a list (given the list is large enough), the settings clip outside of studio.

2 Likes

A search bar too, we seriously needed this. Thank you so much. I’m sooo glad this is here.

3 Likes

This is on our radar, thanks for bringing it up!

3 Likes

I always use the webpage, Group Creations, Places… Yeah it would be great to be open from studio, without having that page open…

1 Like

Thank whoever you believe in! Primary reason I kept with the old Develop page was due to the list view.

On that note, however, when will the new Creator dashboard also see this feature? Not only that, but also a play-test button would be helpful.

2 Likes

Would be extremely helpful if we can add a “Last Updated” column. Would be nice to be able to sort by last updated, so we can have all the latest updated experiences listed at the top.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.