Load Character Plugin

Load Character Plugin Logo

Load Character Plugin
A plugin which loads any Roblox players’ character in-game.

Install | Latest Update: 2022-12-22T00:00:00Z | Developer: Flikter

It uses widgets and has a friendly Gui.
Made as my first for fun and learning to gather feedback and improve my plugin creation skills.

Features:

• Character Load in R6 and R15 Rig Types
  • Character Preview
  • Multiple Load Locations
  • Use Own Username and Valid Username Detection

How to Use:

Once installed in studio, open the menu from the plugins tab.
Then, to load a player’s character in a rig type, type their username in the field and press the respective button. You can also change the load location by pressing the button. You can load at the view point or world center.

Load Character Plugin Menu

Bug Reports and Suggestions Guide:

Leave any bugs or suggestions as replies in this post.

17 Likes

i wanna know how its different to the load character lite plugin by alreadypro
maybe you can merge it with the explorer/proprieties window???

5 Likes

It has a different GUI with the same functionality, not much needed!
You can merge it with other windows as it’s a studio widget.

1 Like

Yeah it’s literally useless, this already exists

3 Likes

Just use Moon Animators loading feature, much better being made by a developer who’s more trusted (think AlreadyPro has had some controversy).

It does look nice though, but why don’t you just make the UI stretch to the entire window? Also, I think you overused gradients here, I’d rather see something that fits in better with Studios UI.

4 Likes

Heres what I have to say

1. AlreadyPro beat you to it
  2. The rounded gui is not fitting in the rectangle box
  3. Looks like the GUI is off to the left

I have tried to load my character with AlreadyPros plugin, my avatar was messed up, can this plugin fix what the original couldn’t do

4 Likes

wow, thank you for your groundbreaking contribution to society

16 Likes

You’re just jealous that he’s successful and you aren’t :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Same. Also I agree with everyone else, this already exists! We don’t really care about some added gradients. Load Character Lite by AlreadyPro has some pretty simple UI, but same functionality still!

1 Like

Try loading character in Moon Animator.

Edit: If the same thing happens, then just try unanchoring all the parts in the avatar model, then when you play the game, it should form into normal. (Not sure if you have to unanchor the parts, but you probably should)

1 Like

He’s not though. Nobody in this thread besides OP likes this plugin and will use it.

1 Like

This is exactly AlreadyPro’s plugin, all the way down to the “Load at view point” button, which here, just looks like a button, not a checkbox.

Did you just copy the scripts and “polish” the UI?

1 Like

Don’t get off-topic, but you were not using sarcasm, or at least any indication of sarcasm whatsoever.

Edit: Oh it was alreadypro, cool

Whatever man it was a joke

nice catch btw
op’s plugin is completely unoriginal
edit: the original plugin is “spawn at origin” not “load at view point” idk if they are the same

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I’ve seen your feedback and I’d like to clarify a few things.
I made this plugin as my first just for fun and learning so others can use it if they want and help me improve in plugin creation. I’m not making it because I want to be successful or am jealous, I don’t want to beat anyone. I’ve already removed some gradients and any other GUI bugs are Roblox’s widget system. I did go for a similar design like AlreadyPro’s Load Character plugin while keeping it original with similar functionality which is useful. I didn’t make any check boxes. I’ve made sure to not release a buggy plugin, and have fixed many issues with it. I’m not claiming this to be anything super amazing, it’s just a fun thing I made for learning. I’ve made everything in the plugin. I’m not saying this plugin should be a replacement for any other, it doesn’t need to help. It’s just for learning and gathering feedback to improve!

Thank you for your understanding and let me know if you need anything else. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

not to be overcritical but maybe you can gather up some ideas on making a plugin at actually helps, which also is important

As I said, I made it as my first just for testing and learning. Others can use it it if they want and to help me improve in plugin creation. I’m not saying this plugin should be a replacement for any other, it doesn’t need to help. It’s just for learning and gathering feedback to improve!

4 Likes

Completely understandable.

I honestly think this would of been better in the cool creations tab tbh, instead of being in resources

This plugin probably will help someone though? And besides, I’ve asked for ideas before to add to my own plugins, and I haven’t had a lot of suggestions

8 Likes

Yep! Just put it in resources so people can use it if they want. No need to force anyone. Feel free to suggest me some plugins to make for fun and learning!

3 Likes