Look at these images and tell me where I can change the Texture/Material

So I m working on a game and I have a Little Problem,I have fell in love with the material Diamond plate and ik that almost only using that isn t good,so pls check out These screenshots from my game and tell me where I can try to use other materials or may even suggest some Textures.

thx in advance

5 Likes

I would change the stairs and the bar handles in picture 2 into the metal material.

Other than that it looks really good! :+1:

5 Likes

Hey,

I’d change them to smooth grey plastic and add a bit of reflection. This will make it look like smooth polished steel!

I hope this will help! :slight_smile:

• Cheerful
3 Likes

I love diamond plate too, but I think that the chairs shouldn’t have it. I use a lot of diamondplate with neon red in my game too.

3 Likes

So I m not the only one,should I try Metal and such for the stairs?

1 Like

To be honest, I think metal stairs are fine because it’s realistic to have that metal pattern on stairs. However, the chairs are unrealistic and uncomfortable looking. Try smoothplastic for chairs. Other than that, I think the diamondplate usage is fine. I too have diamondplate buildings with neon windows.

1 Like

Ye,I agree with the Chairs,I tried to fix it with the Fabric material,but Plastik could also help.

Hi, it’s not my topic but I think that the easiest solution would be to use your own material. Unfortunately one does not know as soon as this feature will be released. Please tell me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

My own material,what s that?
Do you mean textures?
Own material Sounds very interesting,tell me About it pls. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jujuman008 Introducing the "Avatar Evolution" Studio Beta Build!.

1 Like

Now where ik what ya mean,I m in luv with this

2 Likes

it kind of looks like you made the whole thing diamond plate :laughing:
maybe some plastic or wood for the railing, I like the use of the neon, maybe some metal for that generator? I’m not sure if that’s a generator. Plastic on the ceiling would look fine, and some wood for the chairs too.

It looks like there is a bit too much diamond plated metal. I would recommend playing around with the other materials until you find something that fits right.

1 Like

Well you just repeatet my question XD,ik that it s too much and I want some advise on what to use instead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what your question was, but I think trying to find better textures yourself would be good practice.

Looks good I wouldn’t add different type of materials to all the areas if it doesn’t match with the setting you’re going for. The second image is fairly alright considering making the staircase have a more metallic material to it the walls and ceiling could use two types of material such as smooth plastic or metal mixed with different shades will possibly work standard and should be replaced with something more realistic.

Textures I don’t that that’ll look too appealing on your build, but you should consider placing around with different textures and see what suits your liking. In terms of the build itself, it’s good. The vents could be replaced with a metal material since it blends in with the entire building. Could also do with a lot more detail in some areas as well as colour;

Thx for all of these tipps and there s a lag of detail cuz the games still pretty early(and they are my first builds ever) :slight_smile: :smile: