Looking for a builder partner (Closed)

Recruiting a partner

About Me

Hi there! I am Seoarro, an upcoming game developer.

The Duo
@Seoarro - Scripter
@Username - Builder

About The Job

I am looking for a partner I can make games with, this is a long-term agreement of us being friends and working together.

Payment

When we make games we will split the earnings 50 / 50.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or put your Discord.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

6 Likes

Add me in discord
Necrophosy#0807

I have sent a friend request to you.

Add me in discord, AtomicNuke#0677

Could you tell me what is your discord tag? so that way it would be easier to find you

My profile picture is chicken nuggets.

can i help ya! im Eve#1347 in discord

So thereā€™s no guarantee of success or a safety net should your game (likely) fail.

I donā€™t think builders would consider working for you if you donā€™t have any secondary option of payment as you havenā€™t even accumulated funds or capital for promotion which further diminishes your chance of success.

If youā€™d reconsider your payment option it would make it far easier for you to get dedicated skilled builders.

Iā€™m not looking for someone to hire, Iā€™m looking for a partner, a friend. Someone who can help me make games and it will be our game. Iā€™m not looking for someone to work with long-term as a partner, and we will be a ā€œDynamic Duoā€ in making games.

You said you were hiring a builder?

You arenā€™t very clear and I was merely stating a barrier which you could face as you have no reliable source or income if you fail to make any money.

I am just looking for a friend that can build well basically someone that can help me out with games, when we make games it will be our game. We will split payment 50 / 50.

There isnā€™t any guarantee of success and stated that in my first reply it you even bothered to read it.

Add me if still opened: Piechos#1370 :slight_smile:

Very interested in the collabration Anthonч āˆž#0001

Hey, here is my Discord please add me, Aensvey#2799.

im already making high quality simulator , its fully done on building side and half done on scripting side.
If you rlly advanced and you can work on high quality games , add me - HelixKrober#0347

I have sent a friend request to everyone above. @Piechos, @2OOkq, @Allein277, and @KRABPLYT. If you guys have trouble finding me my profile picture is chicken nuggets.

Sometimes it isnā€™t about success bro, itā€™s about enjoying what you make.

1 Like