Looking For A Development team For A Unique Different type of *Tower Of Hell Game*

About Us

Hi there! We are Slime Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders/Scripters/UI Designers/Game Designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@You - Builder
@You - Scripter
@You - UI
@You-Game Designer

About The Job

The game will be about Tower Of Games Which is a Minigame but inside of a tower so basically tower of hell but instead of obbies it will be minigames that you will have to complete in order to win, this game will be basic and wont be that complicated.

Payment

We can discuss about payment, Just dm me on discord :smiley:

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at CYY#9155
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Whats your Time frame for release?

Not currently Rushing as i want the game to be perfect when launch, but not longer than 1-2 months.

Im interested its just i have a full time job but for what your looking for i could do that no problem in 2 months.

I want it to be out by the 1-2 months period.

I’m very interested. I would love to build for youg given the pay is decent. Please contact me here.

Heya,
I’m interested. Here’s my discord RTXon#3101

add me on discord please much faster and better.

add me on discord please much faster and better.

Hey you. wanted it a tower of hell sorta game right? I am a builder and I have built a obby game before so I feel good about this one

I sent you a friend request on discord. My username is “Gaming Plug #0823”. Hope to talk soon!

I’m interested, I added you on discord.

Crazzy#5344

I am interested and have sent you a friend request in discord ,NirejDEV#3965

Heya! I am interested!

Add me ValcanBlizzard#7842

Hello, there! I am very interested in this position! Here’s my portfolio:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/for-hire-user-interface-designer/712926

Please reach me on DISCORD, my tag is Zack!1796

I’m interested to be a builder in your project. Add me through discord: DEWEGAS#2733

Intrested. My discord is TanosTheFalseGown#3933

I’m interested in the scripter position. I sent you a request on discord. My discord tag is Xinoviz#6812

I could consider helping out with icons for the game (not really good at positioning/sizing stuff in Studio). If you’d like to check out my portfolio, go to https://giyt.page.link/GraphicsDesignPortfolio.

I sent u a friend request in Discord SamSam#0001