Looking for Builder / 3D Modeller [Closed]

About Us

Hello. We are Team Iced! We are looking for a Builder who can also 3D Model to work with us on building a fun and great looking game.

The Team
@xuefei123 - Lead Project Manager
@RBXJack - Project Manager
@Nucl3arPlays - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join Team Iced as a 3D Modeller and map builder. You are required to build 3 Small maps and a large map with 7 areas based on an Island. All of the buildings would consist of a snowy theme. The overall style would be cartoony. For the 3D Modelling, we need sets of tools, pets, and characters made. This isn’t a one time job. You will be signing up to be a part of the team, which means you’ll get input on future updates and will have to assist with future updates.

3D Modelling
We will also be needing you to create multiple 3D Modelled assets such as pets, tools, crates etc. In total, they will be around 15 Tools creating, 15 pets and different style crates (8)

Style examples

Due Date
We don’t want to rush you, but we need the items completed promptly.

Payment

We are offering a starting payment of 85k upon completion and 10% of the games earning.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/RBXJack_ or Discord; SirKnight#0001

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Added you on discord. Looking forward to working with you. Here is my portfolio. (CLOSED) Professional 3D Modeler/Mesh Maker For Hire

I was just about to apply. Well, good luck @Ezmoreth

1 Like

@EternalCanadianDev hes taking multiple applications and then deciding in a few days, So by all means apply. I might have my hands full by then.

1 Like

Hi sir that my favourite still of building [For hire] 3d modeler,builder,map designer

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.