Looking for clothing designer & Homestore builder

About us
Hi there! We are Midnight Blues, a small upcoming game fun hangout group. We’re looking for designers and even builders but that’s to be announced. who are willing to join our team and work with us on some merch! I personally don’t own the group but i am here as one of the co-owners on the look out for clothing designers. I am the only one out of the team that has devfourms, We also looking for a Homestore builder.

The Team
fancdonky2 - Co-owner/game creator
@MissMae15 - - designer 1
@couldbeyou- designer 2
@couldbeyou- builder/s

• About The Job*
    We are looking for a professional designer to join our team as our lead content designer. We expect high quality clotheing that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciate. You are to make boys/girls clothing for our the group! We want the clothing to be Aesthetic, cute, memes etc. So basically anything

Our game needs at least 15 new clothing peice’s completed by a month or whenever your done. We expect each peice will take between 1-2 hours.

payment
We are paying 10-50 R$ per clothing peice or we can do %. Our preferred payment method is through the group fund method.

Builder- We are willing to pay you 15% (Negotiable) We either prefer percentage or R$/USD at the end.

We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

CONTACT US
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
You must be 13+ years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:
Fancdonky2

3 Likes

Interested! Send me a PM!
The prices are fine with me.

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

Add My user I keep you updated :smiley:

1 Like

Still looking for a home-store builder and more clothing designers!

How much USD? Depending on the amount I might be willing

How much robux (minimum and maximum) would you pay for the homestore?

I think it is something important since 15% not so much

Like i said It is negotiable, We can always bump it up as we’re expecting 10k funds, If we get sales of course.

I’m interesed, dm me on DoryShelby0 #3174

Sorry, I don’t have discord but add my roblox acc or message me via Devforum and sendyour portfolio.

1 Like

Hey im a clothing designer that has worked for huge groups! Here is my portfolio

1 Like

My portfolio: (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

Is there any chance of you sending me some photos of your clothing, Please send them thruogh my DM’s.

Thankyou.

NOTE: I will not close this post until we get a builder to build us a clothing home-store and another clothing designer.

-signed and signed by
Midnight blues team

no longer interested, post edited so my portfolio doesn’t have to be linked to this.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.