[Looking for commisions!] Fast & Quality Builder

ABOUT ME

• Hello There! I am offering my services as a builder. I love to build & Create items on roblox. I have been a builder for around 5 months now. This is my first time posting a portolfio on the Roblox. I love to make cafe’s restaurants, And Simulator assets, But i can make much more!. :slight_smile:

SHOWCASE

BUILDING COMMISIONS/SOME FOR FUN

Commissions for others, And some work just to work and get better! :slight_smile:

Cafe
For portfolio 6 For portfolio 7

WHAT I CAN MAKE

• Furniture
  • Assets
  • Houses
  • Maps
  • Cafe’s
  • Restaurants
  • & A lot more! [Contact for more information!] :slight_smile:

WHAT I OFFER

• I offer these things:
  • Good communication while doing your commission.
  • Work fast and make your decision to choose me worth it! :smiley:

WORK TIME

• I will be able to work during the week, But not as much as during the weekend. Note: I do have school during the week it might take a little longer for your commission.

HOW THIS GOES

• If you contact me on discord i will accept your request and you can tell me what you need done.
  • First three people to contact me will get their coms done. [0/3]
  • After the three commissions they will open back up!
  • Good luck! :slight_smile:

PAYMENT

• I would rather payment of Robux, through group funds. But if you cannot do group funds then through T-Shirt, with you paying the tax.

CONTACT – Where you can get ahold of me! :smiley:
DISCORD : [C173] ii_J8x#6312 – Im on here a lot.
Or
Below The Roblox Develoepr Forum Commets! :slight_smile:

Thanks! – Have a blessed day.

11 Likes

I think you two should report this somewhere else, I don’t think replying here is going to help you and it makes this thread ugly.

2 Likes

Indeed, We have figured this out. Thanks for helping.

1 Like

Builds could be improved but would definitely hire you if I had the money. :joy:

1 Like

OPEN [0/3] COME AND GET THEM!

[30 Chars]

1 Like

Could you make cafe or a restaurant?

1 Like

Indeed i could make a café or restaurant.

[30 Chars]

COMMISIONS ARE NOW OPEN! :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If you can make those, can you please prove it to us with pictures?

That is stating what I can make, I would make them for commissions. If you need a commission please contact me, this is for people that are interested in my skills, not just asking “Can you provide pictures”. I would not put that up their if I could not do it.

Are you any good with miscellaneous office supplies (printers, paper, storage, etc)? As well, what do you usually factor in when you’re looking at payment? Do you usually present an amount and open that for negotiation, or do you have a set rate or criteria in which you hold payment up against?

I have quite a depressing budget right now (somewhere in the realm of 3K, didn’t check recently) but I hope I’ll still be able to pay for small things.

1 Like

Yes, little assets range from around 50-200 Robux, and this is for negotiation. I can make those assets you are talking about, if you need me hit my up in discord. :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

– I will be sure to have a set amount and like Robux, PayPal and that stuff.

1 Like

Would you like to commission me for something?

I’m still deciding on whether I would like to do so or not with respect to a few factors regarding my own circumstances (off-topic and prefer not to disclose). I had forgotten to assess my situation with hiring other developers since I keep my group and consequently its funding on a different account. I’m in a role set that does not have fund viewing permission.

That being said, thank you for the response - it’s been insightful and I’ll have that knowledge should I come back and find you’re still open for work.

Hey, it is obvious that you are usimg freemodels. Specifacally Prison Life free models. This is not allowed on dev forum amd it is quite obvious this most likely a scam alt to make a few bucks. Please take this down as you are takimg advantage of roblox users who may not understamd this.

IIRC that was a commission for someone to re-create Prison Life.

Also is your n key broken?

1 Like

Dude, @CaptinDeveloper asked me to make a replica of it, and please do not call me out, and having no proof. I will show you our conversation if you need it.

1 Like

Indeed, i had to make a the same version of prison life for @CaptainD_veloper, he wanted to me make one for him.

1 Like

Yes, he did not use free models. I watched him build the whole prison and it is different from the old one as sizes and details are different.

BACK OPEN FOR COMMISIONS!

30 Chars

2 Likes