• To Imporve My Buliding Skills and Understaning

This is The References/Inspiration

The Bulid:

The Bulid

Update:

Bulid

]

1 Like

I think that you can touch up the roofs, stairs, and maybe lesser windows? Probably also make some of the small bricks in the corner too.

INTRO:

So I assume you’re trying to make a low poly building. If so look up low poly or cartoon buildings on the internet. I’d personally take ideas and edit them so you have your own personal spin on them. Keep in mind some assets might be copy right such as seamless textures, and even colors. I know colors might not seem like that can be the case but an example is the new Ford GT in Mysitcrome is copy righted so this can be done.

THOUGHTS:

I fee like there’s a lot of empty brick space here: (Remember less is more)

Less is more: (example by @TypeByte)

The Roof has a weird lip, personally I’d make the lip small or just no lip like this. Your roof doesn’t seem realistic I think you should use the triangles put a brick on it so It’s the same angle use gap fill to fill in the block and slope slightly off the side around 7.5-1 stud.

The glass seems to be in random spots. Like most buildings they’re in a line and separated into each floor.

The door is very simplistic but when you see a glass door or any door there’s usually a handle. I think it should be a curve like this one. Or two small rods and one long one like the other example.

aluminium-glass-door-500x500

:roblox: Hope this helped feel free to reach out to me for more info! Thanks from John! (If this helped please mark me as solution this took me a long time to write)

4 Likes