Need suggestions on a large build

I’m working on a large map that needs to be filled with buildings and structures, only issue is I’ve exhausted my personal list of unique buildings.

They’re all in this style:

and all I’m looking for is a couple suggestions on buildings I could create for the map.

Thanks!

1 Like

add shopping places, tall buildings, parks, schools etc.

4 Likes

Tall buildings work, parks are great for taking up space also. For the type of game though, I’ve elected not to include schools (It involves guns and I’d rather not touch on that)

2 Likes

Construction sites can be good for them too

2 Likes

Searching for home exterior blueprints in images may help you come up with some varied designs to use in your map.

I remember when Welcome to the Town of Robloxia was the biggest game on ROBLOX. It had moving cars, buildings… etc. What i’d recommend adding is vehicles, shopping centers, a mall, police, fire and detective stations, an airline, a criminal base and so much more. Maybe even a skydiving spot as that would be very cool to do again like 1dev2 did. With this, try adding a way to own the houses like Town of Robloxia, Complex and so many other games did. Maybe add a T-Shirt for admin… I’d also build some schools… maybe a very detailed one. I’d also work on changing the roof style of the houses and have some space between them so they don’t look jointed together.

1 Like

You can maybe add a tall hotel for your map, I think that it will work well.

Would be cool to play a game with player oriented businesses. Concider adding buyable property and a real estate building. Maybe a town hall? How about making some forest biome with abadoned buildings and secret roads that leads to castles and hideouts.

I hope it helped you!

Add a big tower,maybe with an elevator-like structure in it.
The tower would be great for a base or something like that,and it also takes space,because the fondation of theese buildings are allways big.

I’ve started on a little kit for these houses, once done I’ll have about 14 variations :slight_smile:

I’ve also started increasing my studio quality for screenshots, woo!

If you want a more realistic scene and an original city or town for your game (which includes guns and fights between players most likely), it’d be a great addition adding schools as a normal building of the place. It could be blocked out so you can’t enter it or another idea could help too. Generally adding a school wouldn’t cause any problem with the game if it doesn’t violate any rules as well. So no worries!

People are giving you suggestions for buildings, but I have suggestions for decorations. Bushes, trees, street lights, parking lots, signs, grass, and traffic lights.

1 Like